♡how you fell for them ♡

John• John was one of the sweetest guys you've ever met. You loved his witty personality and the way he treated you. Every time he would call you "baby" you would get butterflies in your stomach. You loved spending time with him and never wanted to leave him. You were really nervous around him because you didn't want to drive him away. What made you know you were falling in love with him was when he took you out to watch the sunset, put his arm around you and kissed your cheek. You knew he was the one.

Paul• Paul was the most romantic guy you've ever met. Every time you looked at him you couldn't help but blush and smile like a freak. He treated you so well. He always took care of you and was there for you whenever you needed him. He wrote you so many songs .One night he took you to his house and he played you a song that he spent a long time writing for you. It brought tears to your eyes and you hugged him so tight and he then told you he loved you . that's when you knew he was your forever.

George• George was sweetest guy around. He was pretty quiet when you guys first became friends but once you guys knew each other pretty well he warmed up to you. He loved you so much. One night he took you out on a date and payed for your dinner . He then drove to a nice lookout and kissed you. He told you he's never felt this way about a girl until he's met you. You blushed and told him you feel the same way. That's when you knew he was the one

Ringo• Ringo always made you laugh and made you feel loved whenever you guys were together . You always looked forward to seeing him the most when you hung out with all the beatles. His happy go lucky personality always made you feel like you were welcomed and appreciated when you were with him. One day you were watching while the Beatles were having a practice. Once they finished they all went upstairs besides you and ringo. He sat down next to you and said he really liked you . You blushed and told him you felt the same way about him. You guys fell asleep on the couch and woke up to John, George and Paul laughing. That's when you knew you really loved Ringo.

Thanks for reading this chapter! Hope you liked it! Leave any request you may have in the comments💕