𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧

* Swearing warning *

     Piper stared down at the three boys bickering like little girls in amusement as she snacked on a few M&M's which she brought along the way.Piper rocked a black turtleneck which had the flaming purple and red word of Thrasher which was tucking into a plaid red, black and white skort ( not a typo. A skort is a skirt with shorts underneath).She wore black boots and wore a denim jacket over it all and left her wavy hair alone.

  It allowed Piper to move which she liked very much, and kept her comfortable.She rested in the tree and watched as the water shifted due to the current, folding and unfolding a huge leaf that fell off of the tree brance she was sitting on.

  Soon enough, the boys' bickering started to annoy Piper to the point where she started to yell at them.The annoyance was a clear factor as it showed from her voice and facial expression.

Earlier On

A lady wearing a wetsuit and sunscreen slapped on her cheeks aswell as a beige bucket hat looked at all of us while squinting her eyes from the bright sun.A canoe was behind her along with a few oars as the river glistened from the bright golden rays, giving off a sense of calmness.

  "Sorry guys, some kid shit the canoe while shooting the rapids!" the lady announced as a symphony of Aw!'s came frome behind Piper.

   It was yesterday when they entered Rim Of The World adventure camp, and already she can tell her experience won't be good.Although to Piper, anything is better than being stuck in Mr.Allan's geography class.Which is what she would be doing this time of day if she was still at her boarding school.

   Piper folded her arms and looked behind her with a distasteful look before ZhenZhen tugged on the sleeve of her jacket and she looked down. Once she looked down, she saw the pamphlet that ZhenZhen was constantly gazing at on the plane to here and the Mandarin girl circled the part with the water and a variety of trees and then pointed to the woods behind them.

  "Yeah, better than doing this shit i guess," Piper said to ZhenZhen referring to the activity of canoeing they were about to do.

  The brunette ignored the debate about crap between the team leaders and the lady as the boy beside her started to make rude comments which made her uncomfortable.She glared at him as he winked at her and looked her body up and down.

  "You keep staring at my body like that and i'll fucking gut your eyes out, Richie Rich." Piper stated with an emotionless face as Dariush widened his eyes and backed away from the skater, Piper still looking at him threateningly.

   ZhenZhen then started dragging her away and into the shelter of the trees, desperate to get to where the place where the Pamphlet of Rim Of The World camp

   Piper laughed at the impatient young teen and grinned before they both took off and ran, the sound of the stones beneath them crunching with each step they took.

  "Where are you going?!" she heard a voice sound from behind them.

Piper furrowed her brows and stopped in her tracks, turning around to face a familiar red-head that ZhenZhen previously gave the cold-shoulder yesterday.She recognized him as ma boy named Alex, whom she also met on the bridge yesterday at nightfall.