𝖣𝗈𝗀

* swearing warning *

"Hello? Is- Is anybody in here?" Gabriel asked as the five all approached the capsule hesitantly.

Piper stuck her head inside, looking around to see nothing but darkness, that was until a woman grabbed her hand.Piper screamed, startling everyone before she moved back, pulling the person out only to see it was a woman.

"You have to be shitting me," Piper said and relaxed before the other four all helped her pull the woman out.

"I thought space was supposed to make you weightless," Dariush stated and Piper managed, somehow, to do an eyeroll.

  "Bitch, we aren't floating are we?" Piper said, gesturing to how there is zero gravity in space so everything practically floats.

  The five holsted the heavy woman out and she practically fell once again to the ground, and Piper almost gagged when she saw that there was nasty claw marks on her stomach side, blood dribbling out of each line.The woman held the wound in pain, wheezing and groaning as she looked around confused, as if she wasn't meant to be here.

  "Wher- Where am i?" The woman breathlessly, closing her eyes again and opening them constantly, as if ahe was drifting in and out of conciousness.

  "Your at Rim Of The World adventure camp, near Big Bear!" Alex informed her, and the woman looked up at Alex in disbelief.

  "This is a camp?!" She let outin a raspy, hoarse and forced voice, as if sandpaper was being rubbed on the inside of her throat.

  "I mean, i was disappointed too but- " Piper slapped Dariush's head upside, he always knew how to make the dumbest of comments at the wrong times.

  "Coordinates all wrong..Pasadena, Doctor Fielding.." She said once again, stuttering on her words and grabbing onto some of the children's hands for support.

  Piper didn't know what to say at this point.All in the span of half an hour, she had seen explosions, military and alien-like jets and ships, seen the landing of a Dragon Capsule, be flung into the air twice, aswell as almost being blown up into a million pieces.In the Boarding School, she always wished for an exciting life.One with thrills and adrenaline, but boy, she wasn't expecting God to answer her prayer in this way.

  "Were not near Pasadena right now," Dariush said and they began to look around frantically for help, constantly changing their footing as they were jumpy from the events earlier.

  "JPL!" the woman screamed, making Piper jump at the sudden surprise.

  She and Alex looked at eachother simultaneously, both knowing that eachother knew what JPL was.

  "Jet Propulsion Laboratory!" Alex said, his eyes widening in recognition.

  "It's a part of N.A.S.A!" Piper finished off for the Red-Headed teen, both realising that this woman was an astronaut and knew what was going on.

  Inaudible voices were heard in the background as she heard a small snarl come from behind Piper and slowly, she turned around to see the black goo bubbling up, like it was boiling.It was moving around and a head-like shape erupted from the goo, still covered in it, but was creepy as shit.She tapped the person to her left, which was Dariush, who turned around to see what she was looking at.Whatever was beneath that, was a damn monster.The top half of the body erupted from the side of the Capsule, growling and all.

  "What the actual shit?!" Dariush exclaimed, Piper heard the words of the woman willing to sacrifice herself for five kids she didn't even know.

  "No!Were not leaving you!" Piper said, adamant on taking the woman with them, knowing damn well that she couldn't.

  Gabriel tugged at her arm, the claws of the seeming monster broke out, alarming Gabriel even more.Piper looked at the Woman who looked back at her sympathetically, before looking at Gabriel with permission.

  "Go!"

  Without warning, Gabriel picked her small body up bridal style with ease and started running the rest just a bit farther than them.Piper  started hitting Gabriel's back though it wasn't doing any damage whatsoever and screamed when she saw the Monster rip out from the goo cage and stick its claws into the woman's face.A tear rolled down her eye as Gabriel ushered her into the building and ran back out to grab Alex.

   "Holy shit..holy shit..holy fucking shit.." Piper panted as Gabriel rapidly sprinted back in with Alex and they both ran together, along with ZhenZhen, to the kitchens.

   The three slid to the right, their shoes sqeaking on the tile floors as the pressed their backs onto the metal tables, pants and baskets digging into their skin.Though that was the least of their worries now, the three had heard Alex scream about how the monster they saw had a dog, and she was starting to regret watching Stranger Things with ZhenZhen on her free nights.Boy did she pray, they needed an Eleven then and there.

  Gabriel and Dariush ran inside after, looking around like Headless chickens and mumbling damn quiet words until Alex ran towards them and Dariush decided to take shelter near a metal cabinet.Soon after, they heard snarling and menacing growls come from the entrance of the kitchen.She saw the reflection of the small yet deadly dangerous dog through the reflection of a mirror cabinet infront of her, and she immediately was about to let out a whimper.A hand clasped over her mouth, a series of shh's were whispered in her ear comfortingly.

  "Your scared, i know, we all are.But we can't make a noise, got it?" Gabriel said and looked Piper in the eye, unconciously moving Piper into a position where he was basically backhugging her.

  Piper slowly nodded, looking Gabriel in the eye once again before he removed his hand from her mouth.They pressed their heads onto the back of the table once again and interlocked their fingers together, mainly for moral support.For a split second, Piper had hope that she could get through this.A split second of belief, that she will survive whatever that monster and its pet threw at her.

  That was until a certain dumbass let a pot of utensils fall.

𝑮𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 | 𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑾जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें