𝖡𝗎𝗌

* Swearing Warning *

   The group rode through the alleyway, Piper deciding to stay nearest to ZhenZhen for the time being.After her little close call with Gabriel back at the Sheriff's Station, she hadn't been her usual badass and mouthy self.This worried ZhenZhen and Gabriel.

After the Mandarin Girl finished her little conversation with Alex, she slowed down so she could bike next to Gabriel.

"What's wrong with Piper?" She quietly asked Gabriel.

He bit his inner cheek, knowing damn well what was upsetting her but didn't want to accept that it was himself that was the reason of her mood.

"I- I don't know..." Gabriel stuttered, looking down to his wheels and drumming the bike handles with his fingers.

"Bullcrap.What did you do?"

Gabriel didn't have time to answer the girl's sentence when a bunch of tanks and vans raced past and infront of them.Piper's hair was blown back from the amount of air that was generated when the trucks and tanks zoomed past them.

Gabriel, ZhenZhen, Alex and Dariush dropped their bikes while Piper kept her skateboard and put it inbetween her knees, beginning to wave her hands around like a maniac.

"HEY ASSHOLES!" She started to scream, the ithers joining along with her to try and grasp the attention of the military men.

"HELP!STOP!"

"HEY!"

"STOP!"

It continued on like this for a few moments until an another matured and more authoritative voice peaked out from the teen's voices, making them turn arund and drop their helmets faster than the speed of light.

They turned around only to see atleast fifteen trained badass marines and military men pointing guns in their faces warningly, deadly glares on their faces.Piper stared at them in shock as one gun was in her face point-blank.They all got the message that they would shoot them if they were threatening, Kids or not.

"Stay where you are!Do not move!"

"Same side, same side, same side!" Alex said in a rush, not wanting the guns being in their faces any longer.

The man who seemed like the leader of the group, or the captain, inspected them for another second before turning to his comrades and clearing them out.

"You should've evacuated hours ago, were at war." The Captain said and walked closer to the group, confused on why the group wasn't in any of the buses on their way back to the evacuation centre.

"Yeah, no shit.You can blame those fucktards they call Camp Counsellors," Piper said and rolled her eyes, still holding a grudge for the Counsellors for not atleast trying to count all their campers to see if they have everyone.

The Captain gave Piper a look before shaking his head, Alex nudging her hand which was still in the air to tell her to stop.

"Sir, we were in the mountains when the attack started.Can you tell us what's going on?How big is the attack?" Alex asked politely, even though he knew that information was probably strictly need to know.

"Did it reach the Nation's finest Mercedes dealership?" sometimes, Piper was astounded with Dariush's dumbass questions.

"Dude how can you..." ZhenZhen said quietly and annoyed.

"No my Dad owns it!I'm the future heir to that shit!" Dariush replied.

"Just shut up!" Piper yelled at Dariush with a warning glare, seeing as the Captain was getting highly aggravated.

"All i can tell you is that you're not safe here.Everyone on the bus now, it'll take you to the evacuation centre." The Captain demanded and turned around, walking away.

"Shit, the key!" Piper whispered to the group.

Their eyes widened, realising they still had a mission to do and began to run afer the Captain, repeatedly tapping his shoulder and talking to him until he would turn around.As he finally turned around, Alex hung his head and took off the Key necklace, hanging it with his finger to the soldier.

"You need to take this Key to Pasadena!"

Alex dropped the key into the Marine's hand, the Marine staring at it in recognition and knitted his brows togetehr before looking at the red-head confused.

"Where did you get this?.."

"An astronaut from the space station gave it to us." ZhenZhen said.

"She was talking about how it has something called Excalibur on it and how we needed to get it to Dr Fielding," Piper added on.

"She said we needed to take it to JPL." Gabriel stated, recalling the woman's words before she heroically sacrificed herself so they could live.

"What's on that Key can stop the aliens!" Dariush said, the words sounding like music to their ears.

"You need to get that to JPL in Pasadena to a Dr Fielding!" Alex quickly summarised their sentences once they were all finished.

"We've been recieving Morse Code from Dr Fielding at JPL all day.Finding this Key has been the primary objective.Thanks Kid, you may have just saved the World."

With this sentence, the five started to cheer in joy.They had finally finished the middion they had almost died for, to take that Key to JPL.

"Yo, we did it!"

"Guys we did it!"

They started to high-five eachother in happiness.

"I am so happy i told ya'll to go down the hill!"

She rolled her eyes with a smile on her face as they started to hug eachother once they climbed onto the bus, sitting next to eachother once they found unoccupied seats.

As Piper watched the truck that held the Key inside, she couldn't help but wonder what would happen once everything about the Alien Invasion was finished.ZhenZhen and her would definetely stay together, Dariush might go home to his mansion, Alex to his Mum aswell as Gabriel, and they would never see eachother again.

She shoved the feeling away, deciding to focuse on what was happening then.She sat infront of Gabriel, sitting sideways so she was facing ZhenZhen, Dariush and Gabriel.Alex did the same.

  Gabriel stared at Piper as she happily talked to her new friends and as her face lit up when Alex said that they all were gonna stay in touch for sure.The bus started to drive, the whole group feeling relieved that they were going to be safe from all the shit they went through.

Until they happened...