𝖢𝗎𝗃𝗈

* Swearing Warning *

"Oh this boy has to be shitting me?!" Piper whisper yelled and looked around the corner of the metal desk, seeing Dariush look around frantically like a chicken.

  All that was heard was the mixing sound of the Dog's snarls and threatening growls, along with Dariush's scream of terror.The Dog jumped up and ran after Dariush, the rich boy wiggling into some sort of machine as the other four stood up, staring at the sight in disbelief.Dariush's cries for help was heard along with the Dog wailing out in pain.The boy wiggled out of the machine and ran towards the group.

"Help me, help me, i'm coming!" Dariush screamed as Piper grabbed his collar and shoved him to the side just as the Dog jumped up to claw at the group.

They all ducked, the Dog missing their bodies and falling down into some sort of cage that lead up to where smoke filtered out from when the chefs cook something.ZhenZhen turned a knob which made the cage thing close, a sense of relief flushing throughout their bodies.

"That was intense," Piper panted breathlessly, the group instinctly moving away from where they trapped the dog.

"We gotta go," The whole group started murmuring something along those lines and made there way to where they entered the kitchen, only to see the shadow of an enormous thing.

They realised it was probably the monster they saw in the first place, the one that brutally killed the astronaut.Their eyes widened to the size of saucers, turning around and looking for a place to escape.With the Dog, they got lucky.It was small enough so that they could hide from it, this thing?!?It's the size of Piper's actual house and bigger.Hiding from it would be impossible.

Piper acted quickly and pointed to the window, the rest nodding in agreement and the brunette dived out the window perfectly, knowing how to do this from the endless amount of times she has done it to escape detention.She front rolled onto the floor and stood up, helping the others out of the window.

Dariush started to run from the rest of the group, Gabriel going after him since they all knew if they were left alone in the next 9/11, Dariush would be one of the first to die.Piper looked at the two and groaned, running off with them.The girl swung her legs off the railing and jumped off, running to her right to meet up with the two male teens.Piper stood next to Gabriel, using his shoulder as some sort of support as she plaed her other hand on her knee, bending down and coughing.

  This endless running thing was killing her.

  "I'm never doing track again," Piper managed to get out, Gabriel rubbing her back and patting it to help her with the coughing.

  Suddenly, they all heard of the sound of a certain creature screaming in anger, and the sound of things breaking.They started to panic and ran around in small circles, searching for a place to hide.Gabriel started to crawl underneath the steps of a staircase.

  "Wha- What are you doing?!" Dariush asked as Piper pushed him to the floor, urging him to to crawl under.

  "Come on!" Gabriel demanded, wanting the two to be safe under the stairs in time before the monster starts looking for them.

  After Dariush crawled in, Piper started to curse before throwing off her jacket and crawling underneath with them, dusting off her shirt and her skirt.Gabriel pulled her to him, her back pressed against his chest.His arms were wrapped wround her body like a seatbelt, making sure she wouldn't move.Piper felt her heartbeat speed up 20x faster than before and her blood rushed to her cheeks, giving her cheeks a soft red tint.