𝖱𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖿

* Swearing Warning *

Piper rolled her eyes at the Dariush's mention of Cujo, a dog who got rabies from a bat bite and became vicious, attacking anyone who came near him.Piper had read the novel by Stephen King in the library at the boarding school, but had never watched the 1983 film.

"Oh shit, get the door!" Gabriel yelled as soon as he realised the dog was gaining on us before diving into the Capsule.

"What?!"

"Get the door!Get the door!"

Dariush looked at me, the door, then the dog with hesitation.

"You get the door!" Dariush yelled at Piper who shived him inside and grabbed the door.

A high-pitched scream erupted from Piper's mouth as the Dog lunged before jumping straight at her, head-set on clawing the girl.Piper placed the door infront of her body, the Dog running head first into the door.The brunette then tossed the Dog away with the strength she had left, and fortunately, it worked.

"Holy shit, it actually worked!" Dariush praised the girl as she stepped inside the capsule and locked the entrance with the door.

"Badass," Gabriel said to her as Piper winked back squeezing herself inbetween the two teens.

After a moment of wheezing, coughing and regaining their breath, the trio decided to try and look to see where the Dog was.Piper placed her hands on the window and looked around the best she could, considering the window was small and the Capsule was obviously built to hold only one or two adults.

"Where is it?Do you see it?" Gabriel asked the girl who shook her head, still focusing on looking for it.

"No i don't see- SHIT!" Piper gasped and jumped back, seeing the two younger teens outside the door. "Oh my Lord, they're alive!"

"But they won't be if they Dog is still there!"

The trip gave eachother a long stare before slamming their hands on the window and making weird hand motions to get them to leave.It seemed like ZhenZhen and Alex were trying to say something aswell and Piper cursed the Capsule for being soundproof.

"The Dog is still out there!"

"Leave!"

"Get your asses out of there!"

But no matter what they did, none of it worked.But after a few hand motions and weird faces to resemble the dogs, i think they soon caught on to what the trio meant.Slowly, ZhenZhen and Alex bravely turned around to face the giant and ferocious violent Dog.Piper's eyes widened to the size of saucers when the Dog lunged at the two teens, its face slapping to the window of the door.Piper jumped to the side of the Capsule, unconciously grabbing Gabriel's hand in fright.

"Shit shit shit shit shit!" Piper said before starting to kick the door, trying to open it desperately, realising how dangerous it will be for the two thirteen-year-olds.

"We gotta let them in!" Gabriel repeated several times before trying to help me open the door, Dariush pulling us both back and giving us an expression of disagreement.

"No no no no!What are you doing 'Let Them In', no!" Dariush said and Piper lunged for the button panel on the base of the capsule.

Gabriel joined, each repeatedly pressing the buttons one and other had already pressed, hoping that one of them would open the door to let the Thirteen-year-olds in.

"No, leave the buttons alone!" Dariush said and grabbed Piper harshly and throwing her back from the buttons in an aggressive manner.

A small, high-pitched whine was heard come from Piper's mouth as she rubbed the back of her head as she now hit it on two placed in the span of ten minutes.Gabriel's jaw and fist flenched ad he grabbed Dariush by the collar and threw him against the wall of the Capsule, flipping a lever as we heard a pained and abnormal screeching from outside and the sound of fire sizzling.

The trio looked at eachother amazed as Dariush slammed his face into the window, speaking to the two teens outside.

"Alex!You're Welcome!I put the Dog on fire for you guys!And Piper and Gabrie were selfish and didn't help at all.What button do i press to open this window?Help me!"

~

After constantly whacking the door to open the window, the trip jumped out of the door to see a charred and smoking burnt Dog, it's flesh was melted off to reveal the skeleton of the Dog and that was it.The five looked at the skeleton in shock, not believing that they did that.

"I think we got it!" Gabriel cheered, Piper raking her hair back with her fingers in amazement.

"Fuck yeah we did!" Piper added on, watching the steam rise up from the body until angry screeching was heard, hurting their ears like nails on a chalkboard.
"But we didn't get that!Run!"

They all started running, Piper tripping over from fright as Gabriel hoisted her up and they held hands, running away from the vicious and violent monster.Unfortunately for them, one step it took was like 10 steps for them, which meant that running away from the beast wouldn't be an easy task.

Raging grunts were heard from behind them, along with dead leaves crunching as its claws scraped against the floor.

"At what point do we trip the girls, and keep running?!" Dariush asked, Piper raising her middle finger at the boy before running faster with Gabriel, desperate to escape from the monster.

Suddenly, Gabriel and Piper felt something grab their back and pinned them to the floor.The group started screaming, seeing the monster with ten or eleven beady black eyes glaring down at them.They all wriggled in its grip, banging their fists or kicking around to try and get it off them.

They all looked to their right to see a spiky...thing...come out of its mouth and a black substance spray Dariush in the face.The spiky thing entered Dariush's mouth and began to choke Dariush.

"Holy fuck!" Piper exclaimed, staring at the sight before her in fear.

Suddenly, a jet engine was heard roaring, a whistling sound made from a ship slicing through the air.Bullets the size of a huge fancy TV was shit into the Alien, throwing it forward and off of the teens.A gust of wind slapped them in the face as they all looked up at the alien, along with Dariush wheezing and panting.

"I didn't sign up for this shit, man!"