𝖡𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

* Swearing Warning*

"This can't be real!"

"What about this isn't real, he just sneeze-jizzed all over us!"

They all panted, wheezing and ran away from the scene.Only now did the tiredness and pain hit their legs, Piper's knees slamming down on the floor as she tried to wake herself up.

"Correction, he sneeze-jizzed all over you," Piper said breathlessly and hoarse, though the comment went over everyone's heads and ignored it.

ZhenZhen kneeled down to Piper's height and took out a waterbottle, not the one Dariush drank from, and passed it to the brunette.Piper grabbed it from her hands and began to gulp it down, giving ZhenZhen an appreciating look and a nod to say Thank You, ZhenZhen nodding back as a reply.

"Just shut up!I can't think with your constant bitching," Gabriel said as they all stopped outside some sort of cabin with the label 'Virtue' on it.

"Hey, i'm allowed to bitch, alright?!That thing had its tongue, in my mouth!" Dariush shot back, the two getting awkwardly close while glaring daggers into eachother.

"How do you know it was its tongue?.." Alex asked innocently, making Piper narrow her eyes questioningly. "We don't know their anatomy,"

"What are you saying?!"

"Honestly, it's plausible that sophisticated creatures, like Alien Males, have cranial genitalia!" Alex stated, making Piper almost choke on her cold, ice water.

She added one and one together.The cranial portion of the skeleton is mainly the mouth part, while she knew definetely what genitalia meant.

"You just gave the Alien a blowjob.."

This somehow slapped Dariush into reality as he turned to Piper, repeating her words over and over in his head.

"It- It had its dick in my mouth..?"

The brunette decided not to answer his question, letting Alex set Dariush straight.Soon after, the two elder male teens decided to start fighting once again.
This was starting to annoy Piper, they just couldn't spend a few minutes near one and other without one sparking an arguement.

Piper stood up and stood behind ZhenZhen, zipping the bag open and ignoring the pathetic arguement that was happening before her.She placd the bottle into the bag and zipped it back up again, standing to the side and shifting her weight to one foot.She then looked down and started picking at the dirt and dust underneath her finger nails and dug them out, flicking it away with her free arm hugging her body.

The brunette could feel the gaze of ZhenZhen on her and she looked up, seeing the girl looking at her as if she was asking for permission.She gave a nod back, looking down at her nails again as the Mandarin girl took another step towards the three boys, letting out a frustrated scream before full on bitch-slapping them all in one go.

Now this got Piper's attention, a muffled giggle coming out from her mouth as she bit the inside of her cheeks, trying to hide the wide grin on her face.

"What we do in life...echoes in eternity." ZhenZhen picked up a bunch of dead leaves and crushed them in her hands before letting them fall down to the ground once again.

"...What the fuck?..." Dariush muttered, holding his stinging cheek while looking at the Mandarin girl confused.

"Hold the line!Stay with me!If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled.For you are in Elysium, and you are already dead..." After her little speech, ZhenZhen gave the three boys a glare before walking past them.