Chapter 3.2

Jing yu barge into Xu Zhi Ruo chamber as a scrawny figure combing her hair came into view. She felt contented seeing Zhi Ruo wearing peasants clothing. Jing yu hateful eyes meet Zhi Ruo tired and shaggy once and Jing Yu couldn't help but snicker as she saw how her once beautiful cousin who could make man fight for her turn into a tired and pale lady.

Jing yu eye shifted from Zhi Ruo to the comb she was holding, it was the gift that Zhi Ruo cherish ever since she was young, it was her mother last gift to her. Jing Yu smirked as she went towards Zhi Ruo and grabbed her comb from her before commanding her servants to dispose of the comb. Zhi Ruo clenched her fist and glared at Jing Yu. Zhi Ruo stood up and grabbed onto Jing Yu trying to snatch back the comb.

Just then, the eunch voice echoes through the cold palace " Your majesty."
The man stood inside the cold palace as he walked in, the atmosphere of the place suddenly became cold and it was hard to breathe. Ye Yao Ming saw Jing yu on the floor in tears as she said " Cousin, I just wanted to get you a new comb, I know you don't like me ever since, we were young but seeing you in this stead made me feel bad. So, I decided to get you a new comb." Jing Yu cried out as tears started dripping down her cheeks. People who see her in this state would want to pity her and help her and Ye Yao Ming was no exception.

He carried Jing Yu up and glared down at Zhi Ruo. He hated everything about Zhi Ruo, if it has not been that her family was important, he would have discarded her by now. But it all didn't matter now, he had evidence that Zhi Ruo committed adultery and he also had evidence that Zhi Ruo wanted to harm Jing Yu and their baby which was enough to kill her entire family. . Yao Ming could finally sent the whole Ye family to hell now.

Yao Ming asked eunch li his most trusted followers for the decree he made a few days back. Eunch Li smirked and took the decree out of his han fu and read it out loud " Ye Zhi Ruo had been forgiven for adultery but evidence had shown that because she didn't like her cousin Ye Jing Yu so she decided to try asking the head chef to poison Consort Ye and the future royal baby but because Head chef Yu was loyal towards his majesty, so he decided to confess to his majesty about everything. Therefore her family would be punished with quick death while she would be tortured and then burn alive."finishing reading the decree, he passed it to Zhi Ruo who was shocked as tears started dripping down her eyes.She begged the emperor to let go of her family and the emperor just ordered for the guards to drag her to the dungeon and lock her up, not giving her any food unless he said so.