Chapter 13

"What did you just say!" the heavenly emperor said in rage.He clenched his fists together as anger consume him.He couldn't believe his own son would go to the mortal world to be a servant of a mortal.This was a disgrace to the entire royal family.

"Your highness please calm down,crown prince became the mortal servant because he got news that the Phoenix of time had gave her a chance to be reborn.So he went there to investigate on the girl."The eunch said while trembling in fear,he had never seen the heavenly emperor this mad before.

"Ooh the Phoenix of time who disappeared from the world ever since it master disappeared actually helped a mortal?"Immediately hearing about what had happened,the emperor immediately cooled down and instead was curious.Ever since that year the goddess of time got banished from the immortal world,her companion the Phoenix of time have disappeared without a trace.But what made it choose to help this girl?This incident is not as simple as it meet the eye.

"Since my son went there to investigate on her we will now not make any arrangements."The emperor said back into his usual state,expressionless and cold.In this whole world the only one who could control the emperor is his empress.He adore the empress more than anything else,if she want something he would make sure to get it for her.Even to the point if the empress wanted him to stepped down from the throne,he would wholeheartedly do so.Anything for his Queen.

Back at the Ye Mansion,Zhi Ruo brought the guys into her room and guide them on what they are supposed to do here.

"Yun Tian from now on you will be the head of the soldiers in the Ye mansion.Your job is to learn and teach them.While Mo chou your job is to teach me martial arts."Zhi Ruo said,without any expression.Her mind drifted of to the past,remembering how her family was all executed in front of her very own eyes.How useless she was as she watch them all get killed one by one.

She clenched her fist as cold sweat drip down her forehead.Her eyes were dark and emotionless.But at soon as it came it disappeared and she became the usual cold and distant person.

After finishing guiding them through the rules and regulations.They were dismissed into their respective rooms.The reason Zhi Ruo made Mo chou her trainer was because she knew he was no slave.When they first exchanged glance,Zhi Ruo noticed that Mo chou had a very dark and cold aura.She knew he wasn't as simple as he looked.Therefore,she plan to use this opportunity to know more about this person.