Chapter 7.1

Time passes in a blink of an eye, it was exactly 1 week before Fengmian is going to turn 40 years old.

It was also today that Xu jingyu was going to visit and poison her father.After looking through the entire medical section in the Ye family she found out that jingyu was going to poison her father with the poison called "deadly ivy".The victim who consume this would not immediately see the effect of the poison.They would only get it in a week time.But even so, it would still be unnoticed because the poison attack it victim really slowly.

It was also no wonder why all the doctors claimed they couldn't see anything wrong with Ye Fengmian.

The only way to cure this poison was to use another poison called "Devil Snare".Victim of the "Deadly ivy"will have to consume the poison within 24 hours or esle there will be no cure.

Zhi Ruo looked outside of her window.Wondering if she would ever see the Phoenix ever again.She still wanted to thank it for giving her a chance.

She soon came to the realisation that Xu jingyu had reached when Ah Tong ran into the room and notified her.

She let out a smirked before thanking Ah tong with a smile.It was time to carry out her plan.

Zhi Ruo wore a white dress with pink petals at the bottom.The dress matched her elegant demeanor.Her black silky hair was Braided up and she wore simple makeup.Although it was simple her appearance was breathtaking,she was like an untouchable flower that could only be admired from far.

After dressing up,she and Ah Tong headed towards the Jade flower pavilion.When she had reached there, Fengmian and Xu jingyu were already there waiting.

Xu jingyu looked at Zhi Ruo,her face plastered with surprise.Since when has this cousin of her learn how to wear clothes like that.As soon as it came it left,Xu Jingyu smiled warmly and greeted Zhi Ruo.Zhi Ruo returned the smile and greeted her father before sitting down next to him.

Zhi Ruo smiled at JingYu and said "Cousin, I have prepare your favourite pistachio cookies."before signalling for the maids to bring in the cookies.She had made these in the morning and it played a crucial role in her plan.In the cookies contained the poison "Devil snare" since this was also the cure for the poison that her father and her was going to be fed so she might as well eat the cookie that contained the "Devil snare" in order to make it non suspicious."Devil snare"is a poison that could make it victim age 5 times faster than normal.At first the victim would not be able to tell any difference in their appearance however,gradually victim will realise their abnormal aging.