Chapter 14

Although she was given a new chance in life.Every night she would still have nightmare of the past.Tonight was also not an exception.

"Humph do you still think you are the same prime minister daughter?You have truly fallen!"Jing yu echoed making sure everyone could hear.

She took a whip from one of her maid and with eye filled with hate and disgust she swing it and hit the back of Zhi ruo which was only covered by a thin layer of clothing.With every hit,she let out a chilling scream in pain as she felt her back tear.

When jing yu was done she was a bloody mess.She had fainted multiple times due to all the pain.Everytime she fainted Jing yu would just command for the maid to bring in a bucket of lemon juice and pour it on her back before taking cold water and splash it at her making her wake up.

She screamed as the pain of her back become unbearable.

Jing yu then took the whip and continued to hit her.All Zhi Ruo could do was scream as the whip hit her already wounded back.

Zhi Ruo was screaming and tossing around in her bed as tears started dripping down her cheeks.

In Zhi Ruo room a men sat next to her and he watch all her movements.His cold stare turned gentler as he whispered "Little Ruo you have suffered."

After saying that his cold thin lips peck at her forehead which was covered in a layer of sweat.

Just like that Zhi Ruo suddenly stopped tossing and her face relaxed instantly.

The guy then stood up and left her room like he never came.

The next morning Zhi Ruo woke up with no memories of the incident last night.After getting prepared and dressed by her maid in her training outfit she went to the courtyard for training with Mo Chou.

It has been exactly a week since they arrived and so far Zhi Ruo noticed that Mo Chou was a man with very few words.When he was asked to do something his answer was always short and simple "en".

He was also very cautious as if an assassination can happen anytime.This wasn't a normal behaviour for a slave.He acted more like someone with power than a lowly slave.

She had been keeping her guards up against him.She knew better than to trust someone so easyily.She had learnt her lesson this time.

This was her first official lesson with Mo Chou.She went forward to Mo Chou and said "Teacher I'm ready."He said no less then "en" before starting the lesson with a face with no expression.

Although he was wearing a very simple hanfu he still stand out a lot among normal people.

He swing his sword around as he carefully and precisely cut through the wind.His body moved in sync with his sword like he was one with his sword.

Zhi Ruo looked at the scene in daze and found herself staring at the man in front of her.She quickly lightly slap herself and said "What is wrong with you Zhi Ruo you are suppose to be learning and not staring."

Although she said this really soft,Mo Chou who was swinging his sword in the air could hear everything.His expression turned gentler and his mouth curled up in a smile.

Soo this is the end of this chapter.Zhi ruo I dont blame you if I see a handsome guy in front of me I would stare too 😅😅

Since its the holidays now I'm planning on more updates💜💜