Chapter 4

Zhi Ruo didn't know how long it had been since she came into this dungeon. When she first when into the dungeon, meals were only served to her at night and she would curled up in the corner of the wall,hungry. Trying to sleep her way through the pain in her stomach.Over the days, Zhi Ruo was tortured several times with a whip and burning coal . Her pale body now had many scars on it.She could no longer feel the pain now as her body had grown used to it.

"Your majesty." The guard standing outside said as he bowed down seeing the emperor.Yao Ming walked into Zhi Ruo cell as he saw her curled up at the left corner of the cell, she was staring at the bloodstained walls, emotionlessly.Yao Ming felt angry the moment he saw her, he walked towards her and yanked her arm and before long his hand was at her neck.She struggled for air as she glared at him.On that day her family was executed, he made her stood there and watch as one by one her family members heads rolled on the floor.She pleaded and begged for him to let her family go but to no avail.

She no longer love him anymore, her heart couldn't take it anymore. Now she only had hate for him.She wanted to kill him, torture him the way he did to her and her family."Go ahead and kill me."She said. Yao Ming smirk and let her go as she fell on the ground gasping for air. Yao Ming then signalled for the guards to give him a sword. The guard who handed it to him couldn't help but feel pity for their empress.

Yao Ming took the sword and placed it on her neck. Not once did Zhi Ruo flinch or tremble.She just sat there and glared at him, daring him to kill her.He felt mad because no one had ever glared or even challenged him, how dare a worthless woman like her challenge him!

Zhi Ruo smiled mockingly as she said " I must have been blind to fall for a coward like you, if I had another chance I rather be alone than meeting you." Yao Ming glared coldly at her and with force, he swung the sword and before long her head rolled on the floor as her lifeless body fell to the ground.