Chapter 7.2

Once the cookies were put onto the table,Xu jingyu took it without hesitation.She was not one bit suspicious or worried because she knew her idiot cousin couldn't even think of poisoning her.

Seeing Jingyu ate the cookies like it was the best thing she had ever had.Zhi Ruo smirked thinking 'Let's see how long you can keep that smile on your face'however,as soon as it came it disappeared and was replaced by a warm smile.

"Cousin,I have also prepared your favourite steamed fish as well."Jing yu said while smiling.Her smile was indeed breathtaking,she had her hair let down and wore a blue and white hanfu with flower embroidery on the bottom.Her beauty could indeed cause wars.

Zhi Ruo eat the fish silently and occasionally would place food into her father bowl.To Jingyu this was a chance to embarrass her cousin so she immediately took it "Cousin did I make you mad?I know I'm stupid and can't even cook a proper fish."She said with tears forming on her eyes,her cheeks red.

Zhi Ruo pitifully said "Cousin how could you think of yourself like that?I kept quiet because I was just silently enjoying the fish is there any wrong with that?I know from young I have always been a naughty child and always did stuff to make father worry so this time I decided to change for the better and learn how to have basic table manners.Did I do something wrong?"Zhi Ruo knew Jingyu could only answer that there was nothing wrong with that because if she were to answer the other way round,it would be hinting she encourage her cousin to not act like a proper noble lady.

When has this bitch been so sharp teeth?Jing yu thought to herself.Her cousin usually act like a spoiled brat that had no respect for her elderly at all so what had happen to her?Maybe she was thinking to much,she convinced herself.How could this brainless cousin of her be able to plot against her?

After finishing the meal and bidding goodbye to jingyu,Zhi Ruo was called by her father to his chamber.

She was accompanied with Ah tong to her father chamber.The walk to her father chamber was silent and only the sound of the leaves swirling from side to side could be heard.

"Master,Young miss is here."Jingyu informed Fengmian of Zhi Ruo presence.Immediately hearing about his daughter,Fengmian eye lit up and he leaves his seat to invite his daughter in.

"Father what did you call Ruo er for?"Zhi Ruo asked innocently although she already could guess what this was about."Daughter we need to talk."Fengmian said in a serious tone.

Guys I'm sick currently.But don't worry I will try my best to update as soon as possible 💜