Chapter 9

In the backyard of the jade pavilion,a youth no more than 14 could be seen with a wooden sword.Cutting into the air in a swift and accurate motion.Her body move swiftly around the backyard as if she was dancing.

"Ruo er,you have been improving rapidly."Said fengmian while clapping his hands.Back then when he was her age,he still had problems wielding the sword.Ye Fengmian came from a general family.Going to the battlefield was in his blood.However,out of his 7 siblings he was the worse at wielding the sword.So he eventually realised he was just not good at it despite practicing the most out of his siblings.He gave up the sword and took up the pen instead.In the short span of two years, at the age of 16 he took the imperial exam and was the first in history to not only finish it the fastest but also getting full marks.He was also personally appointed by the emperor to become his right prime minister.

He was truly a talent among his age.He had also finally found what he love and was passionate doing so when he heard his daughter wanted to take up the sword he was glad because she was doing something she love.He was fine if she didn't take up his role in being a prime minister.He just wanted her to be happy.

Zhi Ruo immediately stopped practicing when she head her father's voice and stroll towards him before greeting him.

It has been two months since Xu jingyu visit and in this two months a lot of things happened.Xu jingyu noticed that she had been aging rapidly, her flawless skin had now been replaced with wrinkly ones.Ever since this had happen,Jing yu had stop going out and even wore a veil when she was at her house.She cried non stop on the first few days when she realised something was wrong with her.However,over time she went to find all the doctors in the city to treat her illness.But none had succeeded.Nonetheless,she wasn't gonna give up instead she place a,1000 gold bar reward for anyone who can help her.

Zhi Ruo of course knew about this and was going to help treat her because letting her suffer like that was an easy way out for her.Zhi Ruo wanted her to perish and slowly suffer the pain she did.The pain of watching all her love ones die in front of her eyes one by one.Also she could earn extra money so why not?