A/N 2

So hey, hi again.

I know I haven't up dated in a while, and I'm so sorry about that (I know, something you've probably heard a million times before) but I'd just like to inform you all that I will be making some changes with the story.

I realized recently after reading through all the currently posted chapters that most of the characters are a bit OOC, and I plan on changing that and trying to make the characters a bit more like how they're actually supposed to be.

I won't be making any major changes, as far as the story line goes, just making some edits with the mistakes and adding a couple extra things here and there.

Okay, now on to the next topic.

Now that school has started back, I won't be posting as frequently. I know I haven't posted for the past three months and, again, I apologize for that. But I have a lot of ideas for the story and I'm already writing new chapters.

I know you guys probably don't care about all this crap and want new chapters, after all I myself have been frustrated when creators don't post for months before, so I'm just gonna say sorry again for making you guys wait this long.

I can't give you a specific date for when the next chapter will be out, but it will probably be within the next month. I'm trying to make the chapters longer, since I won't be updating as much.

Thank you for all your support for this story, I honestly never thought it would get more than 100 views. You've all been so kind and supportive, and I cannot thank you enough.