Chapter 1: The Origin Story.

I Do Not Own Dragon Ball. All rights go to toei animation, fuji tv, and Akira Toriyama.

1500 Years Ago*

Mizuna's POV*

I and Yamoshi were undergoing a ritual to turn ourselves into stronger beings capable enough to eradicate evil from Planet Vegeta.

My friends gave us their Super Saiyan power in order to push us to a form beyond regular Super Saiyan and into a form I would soon call Super Saiyan God.

As soon as we achieved the new forms I could feel ourselves being immortalized in legend.

And so we went on a warpath across Planet Vegeta.

About 10 Minutes Later*

Yamoshi and I ran out out of the borrowed power. 

Yamoshi was beaten to death by some Oozaru's nearby.

I held his body close as he took his final breaths.

He told me something I would never forget, "Protect them.".

Yamoshi then went lifeless as he died in my arms.

I started to cry as I held him close to me.

After a bit, more Oozaru started surrounding me.

I set Yamoshi down and stood up to face all of the Oozaru's.

I angrily asked "Why?! He was an innocent. A righteous man none of you could ever be!".

The king of planet Vegeta, King Ras in his Oozaru form stepped forward.

He said "He was a traitor! A mongrel before the throne! A man who could've ruled if he only had the initiative and want to kill!".

I growled as my anger started to take me over and I turned Super Saiyan.

I felt a burst of power inside me as I began to yell at the highest point I could.

The ground around me began to shake as I kept yelling in anger.

Crackles of lightning formed around me as my aura skyrocketed.

After I finished yelling I felt as though I reached a new level that I someday would call Super Saiyan 2.

King Ras and his Oozaru men backed away from me.

I looked towards King Ras with tears of hatred in my eyes.

I angrily said "No matter what you do, no matter what you say, I am... going to kill, all of you. But I want you yo know, it's not because I hate you it's because...".

An Oozaru charged at me but I didn't move as it threw down a punch at me.

I flew up at him at high speeds he couldn't see and appeared in front of him.