Chapter 5: A Nice Time Of Peace.

I Do Not Own Dragon Ball. All rights go to toei animation, fuji tv, and Akira Toriyama.

A Few Weeks After Chapter 4*

I decided to take a vacation to Earth with Rem and Ram since my rigorous training yielded positive results in the way that I was able to push my Super Saiyan White form further beyond it's usual godlike limits.

We were at the house guest Bulma picked out for us.

I thanked her for it as me, Rem, and Ram got settled in.

I told them while we were here they were not my maids but were two normal Saiyan women.

Goku and Vegeta hit me up for some training too which I responded "Yes please.".

We traveled off somewhere to fight.

Rem, Ram, Piccolo, the kids, and Bulma came along with us.

A Few Minutes Later*

We landed in this mountainous sandy area. 

I turned Super Saiyan 2 which was only 30% of my power.

They both turned Super Saiyan Blue and took their battle positions.

Vegeta asked "Not taking us seriously hmm?".

I said "This is me taking you seriously.".

Goku laughed a little and said "Okay then let's do this. Come on Vegeta!".

Vegeta grunted as they charged at me side by side.

I let them approach and when they were close enough Goku threw a punch at me

I side swiped his fist making him fall off course and land in a plateau.

I used my elbow to blocked Vegeta's punch then I spinned around in the air and kicked Vegeta in the side of the head sending him into a plateau.

I landed on the top of a plateau as they both stood up and floated up.

Once they were both higher then me they started to charge up some attacks.

Goku charged up a 'God Kamehameha' while Vegeta charged up a 'God Galick Gun'.

They both together said "Galick... Kamehameha...!!".

They fired their attacks at me.

I extended my hands and fired 'Ki Blasts' at their blasts which made them both explode in Vegeta and Goku's faces.

Later At Night*

Vegeta was sour about how easily I beat him and Goku but I had no problem with it.

We were all having a nice feast Bulma prepared.

Beerus and Whis attended as well which was pretty nice.

A Few Days Later*

I returned back to Sadala with Rem and Ram.

I had the greatest time on Sadala.

Queen Kali hit on me again and again and I avoided her.

Golat was getting older and older and more wrinkly but he was the strongest version of Kami I've ever known.

I told him about Piccolo being a good candidate for his fusing with.

Golat said "If it get's to that point one day. I will fuse with this Piccolo.".

I nodded and headed off.

I noticed Rem getting more and more shy and nervous around me while the days went on.

I one night took her out on a cute date.

I tried to kiss her but she got shy and ran off.

It honestly made me feel bad.

She was even more shy now a days so I decided to take a break from Sadala for a while.

I decided to vacation on earth for a while until I felt better.

When I got back I saw a older version of Trunks in the garden with Bulma and Goku.