Chapter 14: The Tournament of Power Part 4.

I Do Not Own Dragon Ball. All rights go to toei animation, fuji tv, and Akira Toriyama.

Continuing From The End Of Chapter 13*

1 Minute Later After The End Of Chapter 13*

Mizuna's POV*

I was walking around confused about where someone was firing at me at.

I jumped out of the way everytime but there was some invisible force trying to his me from a far distance away.

I was starting to get annoyed by this so I grabbed a rock and tossed it into the air.

It was blasted from a distance away so I charged in the direction I saw the beam come from.

As I charged forward I noticed a fat pudgy guy on the top of a boulder.

I jumped up in the air but was almost hit by a few beams he shot at me with.

When I got close enough I punched the pudgy man with enough force to send him flying out of the arena while also taking a Universe 6 member with him.

I landed on the ground but was almost hit again by another blast from somewhere.

I looked the way the blast came from and saw this huge guy with what looked to be blasters.

I fired a 'Super Kamehameha' at him which inevitably knocked him out of the arena.

2 Minutes Later*

I felt a massive shockwave in the ring but when I went to investigate all I found was Jiren, Dyspo, and Toppo.

I assumed Jiren must've used an attack on someone strong enough to cause a shock wave.

I smirked as I used 'Instant Transmission' to make myself appear on top of the central column.

I watched Master Roshi's fight with Frost with great interest.

Master Roshi tried to use 'Evil Containment Wave' a second time in this tournament and his body couldn't take it as he failed to seal Frost.

I stood up and got ready to attack at the precise moment.

Frost started blasting Master Roshi which just pissed me off more then anything.

I started to build up force around me as I prepared to jump at him punching him into the ground.

Frost blasted at Vegeta to get his attention.

I stopped building up force as I just figured out Frost's plan.

He planned on tricking Master Roshi into using 'Evil Containment Wave' on Vegeta and would throw him out of the arena in the bottle.

Vegeta arrived in time and punched Frost to the ground just in time because Frost had started to burn Master Roshi's face.

Magenta arrived and distracted Vegeta while Frost tried to trick Master Roshi.

I finally said "Screw it." and charged in at full speeds.

I kicked Magenta hard enough to send him out of the arena then I spin kicked Frost aside.

Frost smirked as he blasted the ground and ran off.

Vegeta ran after him and I stood with Master Roshi.

Master Roshi said "Please help me to the side of the arena will ya.".

I helped him up and over to the side of the arena.

I said "Go get yourself a Senzu Bean Master Roshi and leave the rest to me. The Tournament won't be lasting much longer.".

He smirked as he fell out of the arena.

I turned and went off in search of opponents who would fight me.

2 Minutes Later*

Goku was fighting Ribrianne in his base which showed me his skill.

She fired her 'Pretty Canon' at Goku but he jumped out of the way of it and bombarded by her 'Pretty Love Machine Gun'.

I looked over and saw Cabba get punched by Toppo's 'Justice Punch'.

Cabba went through a few boulders.

I sighed and began walking over to him.

As I did that I noticed fighters backing away from me.

When I made it over to Cabba, I offered him a hand.

He took it and I helped him up.

I said "Don't feel to bad, Toppo over there is about God of Destruction level so props to you for being able to take one of his attacks kid.".

Cabba said "Thanks." as he began to limp off.

I started to walk around but when I did I saw Frieza beating on Universe 2's Yardrat.

I sped over and grabbed his hand before he could use 'Death Beam' on the poor fellow.

I said "Don't, he's already down, you won.".

Frieza pulled his arm away from me and dropped the Yardrat.

I kneeled down and found he was unconscious.

I picked him up and walked over to the side of the arena.

I gently dropped him and he ended up in the stands.

Universe 2's God of Destruction Heles yelled "Thank you noble warrior of Universe 7!!".

I gave her a thumbs up as I began to walk around.

I found myself sitting on a boulder nearby where Frieza and Gohan were.

Frieza was insulting the Saiyan race because we size opponents up.

It was true but the way he put it made me feel sick.

Frost arrived and said "Well done. It's a privilege to watch you work sir.".

Champa yelled at Frost not to fight Frieza.

Frost said "Oh I don't intend to. We intend to take out this half Saiyan brat.".

Frieza walked over to Frost and said "Oh well, the cats out of the bag. Though I did want to keep it a secret for just a bit longer though.".

They went on for a bit but it was ultimately decided that Gohan would fight Frieza to show that Frost could trust him.

I mentally said "Frieza has to be working an angle of some sorts here.".

Frieza then started to punch Gohan back.

Frieza then tackled Gohan through a boulder.

Gohan powered up his ultimate form and started to push Frieza back.

Frieza took some sort of golden form that I've never seen before.

Gohan and this Golden Frieza soon started to go at it.

Gohan somehow was knocked to the ground.

Frost walked over to him saying it was outstanding.

I smirked and said "It's a trap.".

Frieza tricked Frost into his final form and blasted him out of the arena with a massive 'Death Beam'.

I laughed as I saw Gohan get up from his fake injuries.

Him and Frieza soon walked off leaving me to wonder how Goku is doing against Ribrianne.