Chapter 18: The Warriors Whom No One Knows.

I Do Not Own Dragon Ball. All rights go to toei animation, fuji tv, and Akira Toriyama.

Contains many or 1 curse word.

A Few Months After Chapter 17*

Mizuna's POV*

I was watching Goku and Vegeta fighting above the ocean we were by.

I was holding Bulla, Vegeta's daughter.

She was grabbing my breasts and playing with them which alarmed me but I just turned her around and we watched Goku and Vegeta fight.

After a bit they came over and started enjoying some lunch.

Goku was on a rant about needing to get stronger because the Tournament of Power opened his eyes or something.

Vegeta wanted to surpass me which meant he'd have to be training for a very long time.

After a bit Bulma said she needed to find the Dragon Balls and wanted me, Goku and Vegeta to help her out.

I annoyingly asked "Do I have to?".

She hit me on the back of the head and said "Get on the ship.".

I said "Yes ma'am." as I got into the ship.

I handed Beerus the baby and told him to take good care of her or I would destroy him.

We took off and Bulma started to fill us in on her wish.

She admitted that she was gonna make herself 5 years younger.

I was weirded out at the prospect of aging since I haven't done it in a long time.

1 Hour Later*

I don't know how but somehow me, Goku, and Vegeta encountered Frieza in the middle of the icy tundra.

Frieza had the Dragon Balls but did not use them.

He also had this old Saiyan man with him.

Then this boy stepped out of their ship.

I sensed a familiar aura to him that reminded me of Kale.

The Saiyan man said "Do it Broly.".

The boy yelled and charged at us.

He punched Vegeta back and started to push him back.

I turned to watch their fight.

Vegeta pushed his fist away but the boy was unyielding in his assault.

As they flew across the icy tundra I watched this Broly kid with great interest.

Vegeta punched him back but Broly just charged at Vegeta again.

Broly tried to punch Vegeta twice but he dodged each time and punched Broly in the face.

Broly wasn't even fazed by the punch as he tried hitting Vegeta again.

Vegeta tripped Broly and kicked him away.

They again started fighting over the icy tundra.

I noticed Broly punch Vegeta and Vegeta had to block it.

They both soon seemed to be on an even playing field which took me by surprise.

I mentally said "It would seem this Broly boy has grown acclimated with Vegeta's base form strength through witnessing it and taking blows from it and has adapted his body to it. Something about that reminds me of Goku Black's abilities.".