Chapter 15: The Tournament of Power Part 5.

I Do Not Own Dragon Ball. All rights go to toei animation, fuji tv, and Akira Toriyama.

Continuing From The End Of Chapter 14*

2 Minutes Later After The End Of Chapter 14*

Mizuna's POV*

I was watching Goku and Ribiranne's fight still and it was interesting to say the least since it's been going on longer then I expected.

I sighed and said "There's only 28 minutes of the Tournament of Power left, and neither me or Jiren have gotten to fight yet.".

Ribrianne pushed Goku through a boulder using the power of love and friendship and whatever.

She then bounced up to the top of a boulder and looked down at Goku.

Ribrianne said "I have a wish for The Super Dragon Balls it's for my objective of love!".

Goku asked "Your objective?".

Ribrianne said "Yes a grand and beautiful wish... My wish it is to make myself into a god! The Goddess of Love, loved by mortals from all universes".

Goku asked "A God really?".

I sighed and said "That's a selfish wish.".

Ribrianne asked "What is your wish for The Super Dragon Balls?".

Goku said "I don't know quite yet.".

I then got to thinking about my wish.

I thought about what Fused Zamasu said about mortals being unworthy creatures.

I thought about the power The Omni Kings had.

I then thought about all of the seven Universes besides ours getting eliminated.

I then thought about the power of the Super Dragon Balls.

I mentally said "My wish will to have all the erased Universes return from erasure.".

I smirked as I focused back in on the fight.

Ribrianne declared herself the strongest fighter and I tried to keep myself from laughing out loud at her because it's mean.

Pink aura soon surrounded Ribrianne as I felt her power increasing.

As her power increased a light emanated from her which began to blind me.

I looked away and covered my eyes.

I heard Ribrianne say "Brianne, Brianne, Ribrianne!".

When the light dyed down I looked back and saw that there was a heart where Ribiranne was standing.

It took the form of a cocoon and started to crack open.

When it broke apart I looked and saw Ribrianne with butterfly wings.

She said "You're love has helped me transform, now I am Super Ribrianne.".

She created a bow and arrow out of ki and fired her 'Love Arrow' at Goku.

When Goku dodged it she started rapid firing 'Multi Love Arrow's' at Goku.

Ribrianne asked "Is dodging all you can do, Goku?".

Goku disappeared then reappeared and in Super Saiyan Blue and kicked Ribrianne away.

Ribrianne went through a boulder or to before stopping somewhere out of my sight.

I soon felt a strong presence approaching as well as strong winds were going around.

I smirked and said "He's on the move finally.".

The Eternal Female Saiyan Warrior Goddess.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें