Chapter 10: The Zen Exhibition Matches.

I Do Not Own Dragon Ball. All rights go to toei animation, fuji tv, and Akira Toriyama.

A Year After Chapter 9*

Mizuna's POV*

I was teaching a class of young Saiyan girls on how to defend themselves if a fight ever broke out.

I told them that they fight only as a last resort.

After finishing that up for the day I headed to my empty home where Rem and Ram weren't at.

I would've probably felt lonely if not for the fact that Goku and someone else dressed similarly to Goku were there waiting for me.

I asked "Hey Goku, long time huh?".

He said "Yep been too long! Oh uh Mizuna this is my son Gohan.".

He held a hand out and I shook it.

I said "Pleasure to meet you.".

Gohan said "Likewise.".

I seperated my hand from his and asked "So what's going on?".

Goku filled me in on the whole Tournament of Power event being set up by The Omni Kings and that the losing Universes would be erased.

I was taken aback by the erasing Universes part.

Goku then said that he, me, and Gohan are gonna face off with some guys from Universe 9 as a warm up since the future Omni King doesn't know how tournaments are conducted.

I said "I'm in. I mean protecting Sadala is what I do best which in this case means I need to protect the Universe.".

He nodded and we 'Instant Transmissioned' off to the world of the Kai's.

It was as boring and bland as ever.

We all joined hands and Shin said "We mustn't keep the Omni King waiting.".

Shin then teleported us off to the Omni King's place.

We stepped in and started walking down the ever massive hallway.

We stopped once we met an unsavory looking bunch.

Shin said "Hello members of Universe 9. And you as well Roh.".

I assumed Roh was the Kai on their side.

Beerus said "And you too Sidra.".

I assumed again that Sidra must've been the God of Destruction from their side.

We all soon entered a room where The Grand Priest was.

Everyone including myself bowed before him.

He said "Borrowing from Universe 7's martial arts tournament, I shall create the stage and room for our spectators.".

The ground beneath us gave out and we started falling.