Chapter 2: The S-Virus Cure Is Only A Radar Away.

I Do Not Own Dragon Ball. All rights go to toei animation, fuji tv, and Akira Toriyama.

A Month Since The Virus Hit You And Your People*

Mizuna's POV*

In my 1500 year struggle to build the women saiyan race up on Sadala, I never would have expected a virus to end us.

I heard tales of Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta some years prior when I questioned a couple of pervs peeping on some of the girls.

But this S-Virus was something else entirely, First you'd feel light headed, then you'd have trouble walking, then over the course of about 8 weeks you'd be vomiting your guts out until you'd die and I wasn't gonna let that happen.

I was only in the trouble walking stage because I was using my God Ki to keep me stable.

Everyone else entered the first week of vomiting.

I was asked by Queen Kali to find a cure as fast as possible, so I headed up to the Lookout and asked Golat the newest Kami on what I should do.

Golat said "Among specific parts of us Kami's, there is an ability that we use to form these miracle orbs called Dragon Balls, they grant any wish so long as they've never heard the wish before. There are none on this planet but there are some on Namek and a little planet called Earth.".

I quickly asked "Which one is closer?".

Golat said "Earth. But remember this, you must gather all of the Dragon Balls together in order to summon the dragon and then ask your wish.".

I nodded and tried to pick up on any high readings in the direction of wherever. 

I used my 'Long Distance Teleportation' to shimmy myself back to Earth so that I could look for the Dragon Balls.

It'd been a while since I'd been on Earth and everything looks amazing.

I snapped out of my thoughts and started looking around for the Dragon Balls.

2 Days Later*

I found nothing, damn Golat for not telling me what the Dragon Balls look like.

I started to walk over to where I felt God Ki at.

When I arrived I saw an old teacher of mine, Whis.

I floated over and landed before Whis.

Whis said "Oh! Mizuna, it's been quite some time since we last met. How did your training go?".

I said "I attained like a few more forms and even a never before seen form. After that I trained these forms to their peek.".

Whis said "Good. Now what are you doing here on earth?".

I grew sad and I said "A plague has hit Sadala and I was told there was a way I could save my world here called the Dragon Balls.".

Whis asked "So you're sick?".

I nodded.

2 guys landed nearby us and came over.

They seemed liked Super Saiyan's, but that couldn't be, Planet Vegeta was destroyed.