Chapter 4: Universe 7 vs Universe 6.

I Do Not Own Dragon Ball. All rights go to toei animation, fuji tv, and Akira Toriyama.

A Few Moments After Chapter 3*

Mizuna's POV*

We arrived on Beerus's Planet and Beerus hopped in as we blasted off to meet with Champa and his team.

Goku's wife Chi Chi prepared a feast for us but I didn't complain.

She handed me a plate and said "Here you go.".

I bowed my head and said "Thank you.".

She said "No problem." as I dug into my delicious meal.

3 Hours Later*

We arrived and I saw planet sized Dragon Balls.

They looked beautiful but I only counted 6 and not 7.

Goku and friends thought Whis was exaggerating about their size but I found them just the right size.

We entered a dome and I saw a fully put together arena, stands, and concession stands.

Goku asked "Did Champa do all of this himself?".

Beerus said "We God of Destructions don't build. Even if Champa did it would be sticks and stones.".

Champa yelled "I heard that Beerus! Wanna say that to my amazingly complex face?".

I sighed and thought they were gonna go at it again.

Champa said "I'm surprised you didn't back out of our nice little contest brother.".

Beerus said "Of course I came brother. As if I'd miss the opportunity to beat your fat butt in another contest and take your Super Dragon Balls.".

Champa said "Same goes for you but I'll be taking Earth and Sadala instead.".

I appeared in front of the both of them and said "Stop fighting amonst yourselves and let's get on with the contest please.".

They both said "Fine if you wanna take all the fun out of it.".

I glared at them both and they quickily said "We're sorry!".

I said "You are forgiven, now let's start this fun game of yours.".

Everyone soon started making a fuss about sitting arrangements and they were compensated for by two little comfy stages for our two teams and one big pillow land for Goku's friends and another pillow land for the Kai's apparently who were arriving soon.

Champa asked why Vados didn't make the sitting area like that and why she was humiliating him.

Vados roasted him with an art metaphor and Beerus added onto it saying "She's right! She's just trying to operate on your level. You should thank your attendant for being so courteous towards you.".

I sighed as Me, Goku, Vegeta, a Namekian who reminded me a little of Shami, and some fat pudgy thing flew off to take the written portion of the test.

Goku stopped to talk to 3 Kai's who had just arrived.

I didn't recognize 2 of them but I remembered that old buzzard who helped me gain my Mystic Form.

I flew over and said "Long time no see, old man.".

He smiled and said "Sure has kid. My you've grown since I last saw you. I'm impressed.".

I nodded and said "Well see ya later. I gotta tournament to win.".

He waved goodbye as I and Goku headed off to meet with the rest of our team and meet Champa's team.

I walked side by side with Goku, Vegeta, the Namekian, and the fat pudgy thing, as we came face to face with the team for Universe 6.