11

3rd P.O.V.

"You know what? If you had died, none of this would be happening." Gerard yelled at Y/N and everyone in the room froze. Pete and Mikey stood in the doorway, just coming back from Pete's place. The smaller of the two had barely calmed down the younger Way from Gerard's earlier words.

"Gerard, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Mikey fumed. He took a step forward and Pete grabbed onto his arm, attempting to stop him. Ray also moved towards Mikey in an attempt to stop a fight breaking out.
Unfortunately, everything had been unfortunately timed, because as soon as Ray was away from Y/N, she collapsed.
Her head hit the floor with a sickening crack, or it would have if Bob hadn't grabbed her before she collapsed fully.

"I didn't mean that." Gerard whispered.
"Is she- Is she okay?"

"She said she hadn't slept, it's probably exhaustion." Ray said and Bob picked the unconscious girl up.

"I'll take her home." Mikey said, not looking at Gerard.

"Bob and I will come with you." Pete said and Gerard stepped forward.

"Mikey, I'm sorry." He said, but his brother ignored him.

Y/N's P.O.V. 

"What?" I muttered, my head hurting as I sat up. I let out a groan and looked around the room in confusion. I was on one of the couches, Mikey, Bob and Pete sat on the other.

"Hey, how're you feeling?" Pete asked and I looked at Mikey, who's eyes were red.

"You've been crying." I muttered and he shook his head.

"It doesn't matter. How do you feel?" He said and I sighed.

"Like I got hit by a truck. Why were you crying?" I asked and Bob stood up.

"We'll give you a minute." Pete sighed, following him out of the room.

"Mikes?" He moved to sit next to me, taking my hand and giving it a light squeeze.

"Gerard didn't mean what he said. He was drunk. Then you collapsed and I got scared because I didn't think you were going to wake up again. We brought you back here and I don't know..." He trailed off and I squeezed his hand.
"I don't know what I'm going to do if something happens to you, or if you go away again."

"I'm not going anywhere, little bro. You're stuck with me." I said, putting my head on his shoulder.
"I pretty much started the thing with Gerard, even if he was being rougher than usual. I just haven't seen him like that and I didn't like it."

"No one does. Gerard won't admit it, but he has a drinking problem. I can't talk to him about it, because that would be hypocritical. It's no secret after Elena died I went off the rails a little." He said quietly

"I've got this, Mikey."

"No, you don't." I looked at him in surprise.
"You're always taking other people's problems and making them your own. The Lyndsey thing, look what happened with that. Y/N, I think you're forgetting you're the one that got out of a coma less than a week ago. You need to slow down."

"Mikey, I'm fine. I promise." He sighed and shook his head.

"We're gonna have to go soon, are you gonna be okay here, or do you want to ask Ray or Frank if they want to come over? I guess Bob could stay?" He tried and I smiled a little.

"I'm okay, go and practice music or whatever you guys do." I pushed him slightly.

"Whatever, but we ordered pizza and left it in the kitchen for you." I smiled and he stood up. I followed him to the kitchen, where Bob and Pete were talking. I ignored the dizziness as I walked in the room.

"Thanks for dragging me back here and thanks for the pizza." Pete hugged me.

"As long as you're okay." He muttered and I nodded. I gave them all hugs and they left.
I let out a sigh and picked up the box of pizza, going upstairs and sitting on my bed.
I was sore and tired and Gerard's words kept repeating themselves to me.

"You know what? If you had died, none of this would be happening."