20

Y/N's P.O.V. 

"I'm so glad the boys are coming back today. It's weird being here without one of them lurking somewhere." Lyndsey grinned and I nodded. She coughed a little and I continued making lunch. She coughed more and I looked at her, turning the cooker off.

"You okay?" I asked and she nodded, before the coughing became more violent. I handed her my glass of water, but she dropped it, the glass shattering as she leaned against the counter. Careful not to get either of us cut by the glass, I helped Lyndsey out of the kitchen.
"What's going on, Lynz?"

"Hos- Hospital." She choked out and managed to move her hand away from her mouth as her coughing stopped momentarily. Blood coated her hand and I nodded my head, panicking internally, but externally I could barely figure out what to do.
I grabbed Gerard's keys, knowing he left his car here, and helping Lyndsey out to the car.

~

I couldn't stop pacing outside of Lyndsey's hospital room, my cheeks tear stained as more tears silently fell.

"Y/N?" I looked up and saw Gerard and the rest of the band stood at the end of the corridor. As soon as Gerard was close enough, I wrapped my arms around him and hid my head against his neck, sobbing into him. He didn't let go as I cried and I broke the hug after a few minutes.
"What happened, Y/N?"

"We were fine. We were talking, I was making lunch, then she started coughing. She was coughing up blood and we were both panicking as I drove here, but she collapsed whilst getting out the car and I don't know." I explained shakily.
"I was so scared and she's not woken up yet and they won't tell me anything, because I'm not a relative."

"Hey, it's gonna be okay." Ray said and I shook my head.

"I'm- I'm gonna find out what's going on. They might let me see her, considering..." Gerard said, walking off and Mikey pulled me into a hug.

"What if the baby is hurt? Oh God- what if-"

"Y/N, you need to calm down." Frank said and Mikey broke the hug as we sat down.

"I can't." I whispered and my phone began to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and answered.
"It's not a good time."

"Y/N? Is everything okay? The house is unlocked, but no one is here." My dad asked and I let out a shaky breath.

"Sorry, I'm at the hospital with Lyndsey and the boys. She's sick and I panicked and we were rushing-"

"Calm down, Y/N. I'll wait here until you get back. Is she okay? Are you okay?" He asked and Ray took my hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"I don't know." I replied honestly.

"Take your time, sweetheart." I heard him say.
"Call if you need anything."

"Thanks, Dad." I hung up and leaned my head on my free hand.

"When was the last time you ate something?" Bob asked and I shrugged.

"I skipped breakfast, was making lunch when this all started. I haven't eaten today, but I'm not hungry." Ray gave my hand a light squeeze.

"I'll drive you home. You need to eat." I was going to argue, but all four men looked at me and I knew I wouldn't win.
I shrugged again and Bob stood up.

"I'll come with. You guys gonna be okay here?" He asked Frank and Mikey.

"Yeah, you go. We'll let Gerard know." Frank said and I nodded my head, standing up.

"We'll call as soon as we hear something." Mikey said and I forced a small smile.