Chapter 6:A Monster I Never Knew

Megan's POV

"No?" asked Nathan surprised by my answer. My guess is that he expected for me to immediately be feared by him and run back into the car. But I am simply pissed off enough as it is and could not stand to listen to this dildo tell me what the fuck to do.

"Do I have to repeat myself? I said no! I don't have to listen to you! And you can shove your petty threats right up your ass! I'm so sick and tired of you fucking assholes telling me what to do! I will no longer be a weak bitch who takes orders! In the last 24 hours, I have been raped, beaten, and saw my entire family massacred. So right now, I am not to be fucked with." I threatened.

Nathan didn't say anything to me before he came up to me and punched me in the face. I slipped back and hit my head on the pavement. Damn, Nathan was strong. "Now, listen to me you little bitch," Nathan said in a clearly pissed off tone.

I started to crawl backward now regretted what I just said. I was so pissed off I forgot what he had told me earlier. That he would throw me into a small room and let men rape me. Which is really the last thing I want. But now, the money that my dad owed Alexander doesn't really matter anymore.

But now thinking about it, Alexander is still going to want his money or something in return. I have learned from the last 24 hours of hell with my father is that nobody gives anything away for free and nothing is forgotten.

"You don't get to talk to me like that. I own you now, do you understand me?" He asked me as he bent down to reach my face. My back was no against his car and I was still sitting on the ground. Nathan then slapped me hard wanting an answer.

"Do you understand me?!" Nathan yelled loudly. "Yes, I understand." I quickly said remembering what my father had taught me. To never nod. It makes things worse. I looked on my arms where my father had gripped me hard just because I nodded.

I sighed taking in everything that had just occurred. I looked past Nathan and saw my father laying on his back in a pool of blood. But for some reason, I can't seem to understand why I am feeling bad for his death. Even though he tortured and killed my mother and baby brother he was still my father and I still loved him.

"Now, for the last fucking time, get in the goddamn car before I blow your fucking head off," Nathan said before standing up and walking to the other side of the car. I stood up from the ground and got into the car. "Great, now we are late," Nathan said. "I'm sorry," I muttered out. "Now, now. Where did that little rage bitch go?" He asked me before laughing.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him as he started to car. "Your father must have told you that money makes the world go around. And anybody will most likely do anything for money. Which is what I will do. I make deals for money which gains me power. Which is all I have ever wanted. And I'm telling you now, I am not going to let a stupid weak runt like you run me down just because you are having a shitty day. There are millions of more people who have had a crazier day or life than you so you really need to shut the fuck up." Nathan stated.

Maybe he was right, I use to hear stories over how kids in Africa were drinking from well water and living in mud huts and eating crickets. Maybe ai shouldn't be complaining. But they didn't see their family die in front of them. Or maybe they do.

But no matter what, I won't give up. I won't let them take me. Even if I am sold, I won't give up. I will fight. I will escape and live my life the way I want to and not to be controlled. I make that promise now.

"How long till we get there?" I ask him as we get onto the freeway. "About 20 minutes. But then some of the makeup artists have to fix you up. You have multiple bruises that they have to cover up. Then you will be put into some lingerie and then go into a line which will lead to the stage where you will be auctioned off." Nathan said.

"What about Alexander? My father owed him a lot of money. Doesn't that debt go to me now?" I asked him. "Yes, but you will be sold and whatever you make from being sold will go to him. Some to me for being the auctioneer but most of it will go to Alexander." Nathan explained. "What if I don't make enough?" I asked him.

"Well, Alexander can do one of two things. He can either go to your house and sell your stuff. But you guys don't have the best stuff. Or he can just pay to use you from whoever buys you and make men pay more to rape you or whatever some men are into. Some are worse than others, some enjoy sex, some enjoy just abusing somebody, and the nicest ones are the older men who just want a sugar baby." Nathan said.

"Can someone who buys me be a sugar daddy?" I asked Nathan. "Yes, that's kinda what you want. So if the man doesn't pay enough for you during the auction you can make money from him and then pay Alexander. But even if you don't make enough, which I doubt because you are very beautiful and have only been used once. You can still earn from your buyer by using sex as an advantage." Nathan stated.

"Why did you kill my father?" I asked Nathan. I didn't think Nathan even had a clear reason for killing him. As far as I know, my father didn't owe him any money. So what could be the reason? But again, I don't know much about my father. I didn't even know he was capable of murdering my mother and brother.

"What's it to you? I thought you hated that bastard. He hurt you, he allowed you to get raped and killed your family. Why do you even give a damn?" Nathan asked me. He didn't seem mad when I asked him. It just seemed as if he was curious why I would give a damn for a man who treated me like absolute shit.

"Do you have a family?" I asked him. He nodded. "Well then you should understand, you will love your family forever. You may not like them, but you will always love them." I said.

"I get it. But to answer your earlier question, he killed and raped my daughter. That's why I killed him." Nathan said knocking the wind out of my chest.

"No. That can't be true." I said.

"It is. He thought he could sell her and make some money. But she resisted. Then he raped her and killed her showing no mercy at all. He didn't even have the fucking decency to give me her body. He just threw her into the fucking garbage." Nathan said gritting his teeth. "But you're so young, how is it even possible for you to have a kid?" I asked him.

"I was young, stupid. I was barely a teenager when my girlfriend got pregnant. I promised to protect my daughter but she ran away when she was 11 and your father got to her." Nathan said.

"I'm so sorry Nathan. I don't know what it's like to lose a child, but I know it must feel like shit." I said.

"It does," Nathan said with no emotion as we pulled intot eh parking lot. Nathan and I both got out but were stopped at the door by the one and only Alexander.

His eyes quickly darted to me examining me. "Hello, Princess." He said smirking.

Next Update : June 27th, 2019