Chapter 9: I'm His Queen

We soon arrived at the large house. It was long and by the look of it, it seemed to have 3 floors. I rolled my eyes at the sight o the house. My house was so much smaller than this. What makes this worse is that Xander probably lives alone and another thing is that it's going to take fucking forever to clean this damn house. It's huge! And with only 4 maids.

"So, welcome to my home!" Xander exclaimed. "It's beautiful but it's huge. How can you live in this huge house all alone?" I asked him. "Doesn't it get lonely?".

"Nope. But think, I run a huge drug ring. I'm not always usually home. I'm usually at work or going to do a job." Xander explained. I nodded. "I guess that makes sense. But is it only you and the maids that live here?" I asked. "Nope. My little brother lives here as well. As well as Jastina. Who you will meet later. She is a bit of a spitfire. Just warning you." Xander said as the limo pulled up to the front of the house.

"So, where will I be staying for the night since a room isn't made up for me?" I asked Xander. "Just one of the many guestrooms. But your room will be quite close to mine so I know that you don't escape." Xander said.

"Don't worry about that. I won't escape. I have nowhere to go." I said sadly. I guess that sentence was only half true. The truth in that sentence was that I have nowhere to go. The false part of the sentence was that I wouldn't try to escape. I would try as hard as I could to escape. But I need to make sure I know this place before I try. And being a maid will perfectly do that.

"Look, Megan, I'll tell you this. I don't really give a damn what you say but either way, I don't trust that easily. I'm sorry." Xander said truly not meaning the apology.

Xander and I got out of the limo and walked toward the front door. Right before Xander could open the door the door opened and there stood a small girl who seemed to be small but looked older. "Hello, Laura," Xander said greeting the girl before stepping in and pushing the poor girl aside.

I walked right behind him but looking at the small girl with pity. Even though I shouldn't. I feel bad for her, but it's probably better than being sold. Xander so far doesn't seem to be the type to screw the help. But I don't know him that well so we will have to see.

Xander led me into an office that went down a hall with portraits on the wall and small tables ever so often with a vase with roses. The flowers looked like they were freshly picked. Once in the office, Xander closed the door behind him as I took a seat in one of the seats that were in front of his desk.

Xander than took a seat in the main chair that sat behind the desk. "So, before I give you a tour, I will introduce you to the staff," Xander said before the door opened behind us. I turned my head and saw 6 people walk in.

4 girls and 2 guys.

"This is Laura. You saw her earlier. She is one of the maids. She is the youngest one here, well not anymore since you are 16." Xander said.

"She is only 19. Next is Bethany again a maid and she is 24. And last of the maids is Hazel who is actually my cousin and she is 20." Xander said. I looked at all of them and they were all so skinny and pale like none of them had gone outside in a very long time.

"These two gentlemen are gaurs. There are many more but these are the most important. They have guns on them at all times."

"What about me baby?" asked the last woman. She walked over to Xander and sat on his lap. "And this is Candy," Xander said. Candy had pink hair and was in a very short dress that showed off her ass and much of her cleavage.

"And who is Candy?" I asked. "I'm his queen." Candy said smirking at me. "No you're aren't," Xander said annoyed.

I didn't say anything but Candy was pretty annoyed. She got off of Xander's lap and marched out the door slamming it harshly in the process. One of the gaurs let out a small laugh but it was loud enough for all of us to hear and then look at him. Xander smiled and laughed.

"God, she is a handful," Xander said laughing. "Now, let me show you your room. Then we can take a nice drive to your house after a good nights sleep." Xander said before dismissing the staff. "Your room is next to mine as I said earlier," Xander said once we left his office and made our way to the second floor.

"In your room, there is a bathroom and a large king bed. I asked one of my maids to leave a pair of pajamas for you. They may fit you or they may be too big. But either way, it's probably better than sleeping with nothing on or those clothes." Xander said looking at my outfit.

Soon we made our way to the room, Xander opened the door and allowed me to go in. "I will lock this door and you will not come out till tomorrow morning," Xander said.

"What about food? Something to drink?" I asked him. "You will live. Don't worry. Tomorrow I will give you some food." Xander said not really giving a damn about my food issue.

"Please Xander, I beg of you," I begged. I was starving, I haven't eaten in forever. "No, now shut it. You are lucky you aren't sleeping on the cold hard floor!" Xander said shoving me into the room and slamming the door shut and locking it.

"NO!" I screamed slamming my fist against the door and grabbing the doorknob hoping to pry it open. "Please no! Don't do this!" I cried out. Then suddenly the door was kicked on the other side. "Shut the fuck up! Don't make me come in there cause I promise you will regret it!" Xander said before I heard footsteps walk away.

I quickly started to hyperventilate. I backed up against the wall and my breathing quickly became heaving. I grabbed my legs and started to rock back and forth.

I repeated the same words in my head 1000 times.

Everything Is Going To Be All Right...

But the more I said it, the less I believed it. I am a prisoner in this house. There is no way out.