Chapter 41: Dinner With The Drug Lord

I placed my hand on my stomach. I knew there wasn't a bump or anything, but I just wanted to feel something.

It felt good.

I was somewhat happy with myself.

I have always wanted to be a mom, and I almost had that chance not too long ago. But my uncle took that chance away from me.

To be honest, I don't blame Xander. He made a mistake, and I know he regrets what he did.

He's told me. He seemed so upset.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

A few months ago, he came into my room, when I was still living here. He was drunk, and he came up to my bed and woke me up. He told me he was sorry about the baby, and that he regretted the decision he made. He wished he could've done better.

Maybe this is his chance. If he allows it.

I know this is fucked up, but I 100% hope that this baby is a boy. I couldn't let Xander come up to me during our appointment after we find out it's a girl and cut open my stomach.

I feel bad for the baby in general. Girl or not, this baby will suffer from Xander as its father. Xander is a monster. He's so fucking bipolar. He never seems to make up his mind.

"Megan," Xander said, pulling me out of my deep thoughts.

I looked at him and replied, "yes?"

"Here," Xander said handing me a plate full of food. "I had the maids make it for you. I heard you throwing up earlier, I figured you'd want something to eat."

I smiled. "Thank you, Xander."

Xander leaned down and kissed me forehead before walking off.

Let's backtrack a bit.

It's been almost 8 days since I told Xander, and he and I are getting along surprisingly well.

Yes, I will admit we've been having sex. Which does make him seem a bit happier. Or it's either just the idea of being around me, but I highly doubt that.

He thinks I'm annoying anyways.

We aren't dating though, he hasn't asked me out.

The only reason I've been sleeping with him is that I'm horny all the time. Not sure why, but I can't seem to get the idea of sex off of my mind.

At least once a day, I go and find Xander just to jump his bones.

He's usually in a semi-good mood unless he has business over.

Then he sends me up into our room.

Yes, "our" room.

He made me move into his room, to keep an eye on me.

He says if anybody finds out I'm pregnant with his kid, a target will automatically be put on my back.

That is the last thing I want.

"Is there anything you need?" Ophelia asked me.

Ophelia is a new maid, according to Xander. But by the way, she looks at me and talks to me. I'm pretty sure, that before I came along, she was his toy.

Even though Xander usually never had them. He wasn't the type to have sex, it mostly revolved around blowjobs and handjobs.

"Actually, would you mind getting me a glass of milk?" I asked her.

Ophelia probably didn't expect me to have something I needed since she seemed shocked by my answer.

"Is that all?" she asked me snobbishly.