Chapter 46: 4 Hours Of Worrying

"I don't give a shit, I gave them $3 million, and I want my fucking guns! If they don't give me my guns in less than two hours, tell them that I'll be on my way. I'll come to each one of their houses and I'll kill them and their entire family,"

I could hear Xander yelling from downstairs. He was in his office, which was on the other side of the house. It was the farthest away from the bedroom. And I could still hear him. He seemed extremely upset. Only last night, he told me that he was going to start a war with the people that Easton had worked for.

I knew Easton was dead, since Xander had left right after he told me he was going to start a war, and came back about 10 minutes later. He was covered in blood. I knew it was Easton, because he didn't say anything to me.

To be honest, I didn't feel one bit bad. He said he lied to me, and he wasn't the same person that he used to be. He's no longer my old friend, and he was no longer the same little boy that I grew up with.

"Good, he better be here in less than two hours. A minute later, I'll be at their houses. And tell them I wanna million back, for being little assholes about it."

I slowly walked into Xander's office, not wanting to startle him. His back was facing me, and he was staring out his window. His phone was next to his ear, as he continued to yell into the phone.

After a few more seconds, Xander hung up the phone. He threw the phone onto his desk, and turned around. He seem quite surprised that I was inside of his office. It was in the middle of the night, and it was pretty late.

"What are you doing down here?" he asked me, he then took a seat in his desk chair.

" I could hear you yelling. I wanted to see what was wrong." I told him. He then reached into his desk drawer, and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. I barely some smoke, but he did it mostly when he was stress. I excepted it, because I knew he could've been doing drugs. From what I've heard around the house, Xander used to be really into drugs. But now he no longer does them.

"Everything's fine, you can go back to bed. Just some dumb shit that people like to talk. Don't worry about it." Xander told me, but I didn't believe him. I knew everything wasn't fine.

Within five hours of him telling me that he was going to go to war, he was already getting started. I didn't think it would be this quick. I at least said he would wait till morning.

"Why don't you come up with me? I don't like sleeping in less you're in the bed with me. It makes me feel uneasy. Especially what just happened with Easton at all. If they know that you're going to go to war with them, it's likely that they would come and attack me."

Xander shook his head, "They won't be after you. I already sent them a message."

"What do you mean? Did you call them? Did you text him?" I asked him confused. Xander only chuckled, probably at my innocence.

"No, I had one of my men drop Easton's head off at the bosses house. Showing him that I was not to be messed with. Nor is my girlfriend."

Now it makes sense. That's why Xander was covered in blood. He just said that sentence like it was nothing. My guess is, to him that it meant nothing. He probably has done that multiple times. Not giving a shit about who it was. Especially in the situation since Easton tried to kill me.

" Xander, it's three in the morning. Deal with it tomorrow. Please come up to bed." I pleaded.

" Megan, I have a war to deal with. Go upstairs, and go to sleep. You're perfectly fine. I have five guards guarding you. Don't worry about it. Leave me alone, and let me deal with this. I can't sleep anyways, I have too much on my mind. It would be no worth of me going upstairs."

I can no longer argue with him, I knew he was going to come upstairs, and I knew he wasn't going to break. There's no point in it. I turned around, but instantly stopped before walking over to him giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. I didn't rushed upstairs back into the bedroom. I crawled underneath the covers, and breathe heavily.

This is only the beginning, I knew things were going to get much worse. Xander is going to get meaner, and I wasn't going to see him as often. The only good thing that was coming out of this, is it is more likely that me and my baby would be safe. And I guess it's better that he's doing this now, then after the babies born. I want his attention on the baby, I'm not sure how much I'll get from it.

The Next Day 8pm

The next day, I barely saw Xander. He was locked up in his office, with most of his men. More of the important ones.

He didn't come out for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I even sat out in the living room, waiting for him for hours. I didn't care if I only saw him for a second, but I wanted to be in his presence.

"Grab your shit, we have to go. There are 14 cars, and 20 motorcycles ready. They won't see us coming. They think that we're going to attack tomorrow." I heard Xander say, as he walked into the living room. About 50 men follow him. Probably more were outside.

Do you know her, and all the men that were behind him had rifles in their hands. " Xander, where are you going?!" I asked him as soon as I noticed.

"We're going to war. I'm not wasting anymore time. I know they're planning an attack in the next few days, and I'm not waiting till the barge into my house trying to kill us. I know where they are, and I'm going after them."

I got off the couch quickly, and walked over to him. "Please don't do this, don't go with them. It's not worth it. You could get seriously hurt, and I can't do any of this without you."

" I have to, I have no choice. I'm not sending my man in there without me. I also have to get to the boss,"

" Xander, please." I played it once more, but Xander shook his head, before kissing me softly in the lips and walking out of the room. The other men follow him.

I dropped back onto the couch and place my hand on my stomach. I don't know what I do if Sander died tonight. I'd be all alone, and in the next few months I have my baby. I don't know how anything would go if he died.

Over next few hours, I was incredibly worried. I couldn't stop thinking about Xander. All the men in the house were almost completely gone. The only ones there a left come over the ones that are supposed to protect me. After about four hours Xander been gone, I heard cars pull up. I quickly got it from the couch, and looked out the window to see a bunch of men coming into the house.

I walked over to the main room, which had the front doors and within seconds a bunch of men stormed inside the house. Xander, was one of them.

"Throw them in the cells, I'll deal with them later." Xander said, he then turned around and walked over toward me and pulled me into the kiss. I didn't stop him, and I instantly kissed him back. All the worry was now gone.

After a few seconds, Xander pulled away and looked me in the eyes. He hugged me tightly, before pulling away again.

"Are you hurt? Are they going to come after us again?"

"No, they won't come after us. And I am perfectly fine. We got them all, they are all dead. The only few people that are alive, is the boss, and then your boss. We're throwing them into the cells now."

I tightly hugged him once again, not wanting to let him go. "I'm just so happy you're safe."