Chapter 23: Murder Of All

Megan's POV

I was so scared right now.

I was wondering what Xander wanted to talk to me about.

Did he want to apologize to me?

No. That would be silly.

Especially in Xander's logic.

According to him, why should he have to apologize, when I did something wrong?

At least that's what I believe he's going to say.

I think overall, he's going to apologize. Maybe for being too rough, but not apologized for hurting me.

He's probably going to say that I deserve the smacks, but he regrets the rape.

Over the past month, I've seen Xander changed in so many ways. He's so bipolar, for one second he's so nice to me and loving, then the other second he beats me.

It's like he just can't decide if he likes me or not. I wish you'd make up his mind because I can't seem to stand this anymore.

I can't stand the physical, and mental abuse.

When Xander raped me, and I found out, the whole idea of him raping me didn't just feel physical.

It made my mind crack a bit. To give you a bit of a picture, think of an egg.

The first time I was raped, it's like an egg dropping on a countertop.

What happened to the egg? It cracks. Not all the way, just little cracks all around.

But, when Xander raped me it felt like he was throwing my egg against the wall. Letting the yoke splatter all over it.

My mind was a mess right now. I had no way to describe it, I knew that I was broken. In more ways than one.

And I wasn't sure whether or not talking to Xander was going to help or not.

In my mind, if I could choose, I would guess that it wasn't going to help at all. It was just gonna make things worse.

Xander and I made our way down the stairs and to the hospital room. The doctor from last time was there, but Joey wasn't. My mind instantly wondered where Joey was.

"Doctor. Megan here would like for you to look over her." Xander told the doctor. I wonder if Xander was going to tell the doctor the reason why I was even wanting to come down here.

"Yes, sir. Follow me, Miss." The doctor said before opening the door next to him in leading me and Xander into the room.

The room was different than the last one. This room was blue instead of white. And the chair wasn't in the middle of the room anymore, it was in the corner.

This room looked more like a doctor's office than the last one. The doctor told me to sit down on the table and I did as I was told.

"So, what brings you down here?" The doctor asked me.

I was a little irritated, to be honest. Does the doctor not know why I'm down here? He has to know. Everybody knows. Even the men in the house knew why I had bruises on my body.

"I just wanted you to check on me. I have a few bruises on my body and some other issues. I just wanted you to make sure I was okay." I told the doctor.

The doctor looked at me for a few good seconds, then nodded. Maybe he was questioning why I was down here.

"Just let me look at a few things, and then we'll see what we have here. I'm gonna ask you a few questions as we go. If that's fine with you?" He asked me and I nodded.