Chapter 21:The Storm

Dear Readers, this chapter deals a bit with rape and violence a bit more than the other chapters do. If you don't like that type of stuff please skip this chapter! It won't be like what the first few chapters were like and how I more skimmed over it. In this chapter, I do want the reader to understand what is happening so they can more sympathize with the character. If you do choose to skip this chapter, everything will be discussed in the next chapter so you won't really miss anything.

I ran out of the office as fast as I could. I couldn't even breath. Candy was right, I was right. He just wanted to use me. And he did, he played me as well. I felt like something was going to happen but he just turned out to be the monster that I always figured him to be.

I ran up to Xander's bedroom and slammed and locked the door before running toward the bed in tears and jump in and bury myself under the covers.

I knew Xander was going to come after me, ad I sure as hell didn't want him too. I couldn't bare to see him. Truthfully, I don't even know why I was upset, I just was. I didn't like the idea of being used. And that's why Xander did to me, he used me.

For the next few minutes, I buried my head into the pillow and sobbed. And I must've guessed right because after 5 minutes of running away Xander came upstairs banging on the door and yelling for me to open it.

"Megan open the door!"

"Goddamn it Megan! This isn't a fucking game!"

"Megan, I'm sorry okay? That was wrong of me and I am really sorry, please open the door."

And after a few more minutes, I guess Xander got sick and tired of me not opening the door, or even responding so he decided to kick the door in. The door didn't come off the hinges, but it did bust open. I instantly shot up and looked at Xander, and his eyes were filled with rage. He looked incredibly upset. Xander walked over toward me and grabbed me by the face.

"Now you're gonna get it, you had no right to lock the door. This is my house, not yours. I thought we talked about this, you will not show me any disrespect. There are men in this house, they can hear, and they can see what is going on. If you ever do that again, I swear I will kill you!" Xander yelled.

Xander was extremely pissed and I knew it. I was terrified to say or do anything. I knew he was going to hurt me. but I truly dndt do anything wrong. I only ran. Maybe I locked the door and dind't listen to him, but that's it. He must be fed up with me.

"Please don't hurt me here Xander, I'm really sorry." I cried out. Xander's eyes did not relieve anger. He smacked me hard and I fell to the bed.

Within seconds, he grabbed my face harshly and brought it up to his. " you stupid bitch, I can't believe you did that! You're such a fucking slut! And who cares about Candy blowing me or not!? She's my bitch, and so are you! I promise you're going to regret ever running away, as well as locking the door and not listening to me. I'm gonna make you clean the entire house alone, no one else will help you either. And you will not be paid for your entire work. You work free of charge, as well as you will service me. Right now. " Xander said.

I knew what he was talking about, and I didn't want it. I was scared enough of him already, and I knew this was just gonna make it worse. I instantly shook my head and started to back up, but I was still in his grips. Xander climbed on top of me and pushed me down hard. I barely could move since his weight on top of me made sure I wasn't able to move at all. I tried to scream but Xander put his hand over right now.

"Shut the hell up you stupid bitch, this is your fault. You deserve this, and if you don't let me do this, I will make sure after my turn, hundreds of other men will use you. There are hundreds of men in this house that will gladly take you much harder. You should be grateful that it's me who is doing this, it could be much, much worse." Xander threatened. I cried out loudly, and Xander slapped me once again and his hand left my mouth.