Chapter 2 - Alone Time -

"What's taking him so long?" Naruto complained while he had his arms behind his back. Right now, we were in our assigned classroom waiting for our new Sensei, they told us to wait for three hours, and now what?! It's already been half an hour! "Hey, Naruto, why don't you prank our late Sensei of ours?" I told him while pointing at the chalkboard eraser near the blackboard, then he made a very suspicious grin while walking towards where I pointed. Sasuke and Sakura along with me were staring at him, while he put the chalkboard eraser on top of the slightly opened door. "Hn. That won't work." Sasuke pointed out, "Yeah, do you think a jounin can fall for that trick?" Sakura the said trying to stay on Sasuke's side. Then we all stared at the door waiting for our team Sensei, then slowly the door opened. We saw a silver-haired boy with black eyes and black mask get hit in the head with a chalkboard eraser while holding the doorknob. He fall for it? "As my first impression of you guys, " he then started to talk, "You all are a bunch of idiots." We all gasped at his statement. "Meet me an hour later at the rooftop," he commanded, and we nodded seriously in response. We all went outside grabbing our lunch bags from our classroom, then went outside searching for a spot to eat. We all went in different directions, me being on a random rooftop, Sakura sitting on a bench preparing her food, and Naruto? Where is Naruto? Oh! "What the-" I saw Naruto kick Sasuke making Sasuke tumble down along with Naruto. I wonder why those two always fight, well I have a hunch that Naruto likes Sakura, but Sakura likes Sasuke. So that means Sasuke is mad at the blondie because Naruto always annoys Sasuke? I mean, it's kind of obvious, especially for a student like me. I opened my lunch box and saw the cute bento I made earlier in the morning, oh yeah! I forgot to announce something before I was able to go to school here in Konoha, they tested my abilities, so since I was strong enough they didn't need to let me take the whole semester, they even said I was stronger than Sasuke. I mean, from what I have heard, Sasuke had an older brother in the Akatsuki named Itachi. I even heard they both have the ability called sharingan, not too shabby for a person like him, but the truth is I too have the ability to use Sharingan and other uncommon jutsus. I can do Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu, cool right? Now back to the story, I was eating my home-cooked bento that had cute designs.

Adorable! I took my spoon and fork and began to dig in, not it wasn't only good physically, but the taste too! I savored every taste, closing my eyes, and felt my hair dance with the wind

Adorable! I took my spoon and fork and began to dig in, not it wasn't only good physically, but the taste too! I savored every taste, closing my eyes, and felt my hair dance with the wind. Then there was a wave of suspiciousness, I looked over to where the strange aura was coming from and saw Sakura sitting on a bench, while in front of her was Sasuke? Nope, it's Naruto, why you ask? It's obvious. Then the next thing I saw Naruto in his Sasuke form, went running away while Sakura was closing her eyes waiting for something. Meh, might as well ignore it, it's not that important. I continued eating then when I was about to eat the last spoonful of my bento, I heard a female voice below me, I hastily ate the spoonful of food and jumped down. Turns out it was the pink-haired girl Sakura, "Hi (F/N), mind if I ask you something?" I nodded a little annoyed that I didn't get the perfect time to eat my food. "Do you like Sasuke?" wow, of course, she'll ask me this. "That guy? No way in the world." I replied, which made her a little relieved, I have a hunch again, she thinks she has the advantage to get Sasuke because I don't like him as they do. I mean, I do like Sasuke but not as far as his fangirls. Then she bid her goodbye at me. We still have thirty minutes until we need to go to the rooftop, so I went to the rooftop so I wouldn't get late as much as our new Sensei. At first, I thought I was the first one to get there, not until I found Sasuke. "Yo duckbutt." I greeted him with a smirk on my face, then he greeted back "Hi.". He was sitting at the ground while staring at the blue sky. Hehe, duckbutt. "Let me guess, you find Sakura as annoying as heck?" I questioned him trying to get to know something new about him. He looked at my direction and said " Yeah, you're right." he simply answered. I guess he only talks to girls that aren't his fangirls. "Hey mind if I ask you one question?" he nodded. "How many female friends do you have?" he thought for a second, "None, I find them all annoying." He answered. "I'm probably the first girl you ever saw that isn't a fangirl of THE Sasuke." I chuckled which made him smirk slightly. "Well, at first I was worried that you would be an another fangirl of mine since you were so prett-" he cutted his sentence then cough, was he just going to call me pretty? We both blushed and immediately looked away. I then took a small glance and saw how embarrassed he was, then I started to laugh. He then looked at me trying to figure out what made me laugh, then he began to smile while watching me laugh on the ground holding my stomach. Then I made a couple laughs and stopped, wiping away my tears of joy. "I know you were going to call me pretty." I said while laughing in between some words. "Hn." was all he could say, but it was so obvious that he had a small blush on his face. "Whatever, duckbutt." I said suspiciously, while I walked back towards him to sit next to him. Then Sakura was seen from the corner of our eyes, I saw Sasuke went back to his usual annoyed look that he has everyday. It's like whenever Sakura's around, it was a sign of something bad will happen. Then I laughed mentally, thinking already about Sakura pushing me off, and stealing my spot leaving me behind. Then it actually was about to happen, "Hey! Don't sit next to MY Sasuke!" she pushed me off making me fall hard on the ground, she sat next to Sasuke while clinging on his shoulders making Sasuke groan in annoyance. I sat up while dusting off my clothes, then Sasuke began to talk while removing Sakura's arm away from him. "Didn't you see (Y/N) was here first?" Then he pushed off Sakura, then grabbed my hand, pulling me next to him. "And please, don't ever do that to (Y/N) again." he stated with a hint of madness in his tone. Why is my heart beating so fast? No way I like him, maybe it's just because I'm embarrassed, but embarrassed of what? Then I saw Sakura shooting daggers at me out of jealousy if looks could kill, I would've been dead by now. Then Sasuke put me down on the same spot making me sit again next to him. "Are you hurt anywhere?" I shook my head indicating I wasn't hurt. Is this even the Sasuke I know? But whatever it is, it's probably none of my business..