Chapter 22 - Halloween... Part 2 -

We're still in the lead academy, giving out candies to little, youthful kids happily. I liked the part where they would smile and grin! It was very satisfying to experience. Sasuke was also giving out candies, it's unusual that he looked like he was enjoying it a lot. Sakura was with Kiba, doing the same thing. While Naruto... Where is Naruto?

"Hey Sasuke, have you seen Naruto?" my curiosity was getting bigger. Sasuke still continued giving out candies but still answered, "I think I saw him with Hinata." I see... I always knew Hinata was a very dependable person, and I think they look good together! Hinata is the shy type though... So if they had a relationship, I bet Hinata would always faint when Naruto does something very flirty and cute. I mean, that's one of the expected things to happen to her. Besides that, I think she's a nice girl for Naruto, it might improve her socializing skills.

I evilly grinned to myself thinking about the new plan... If you know what I mean... If you don't, then what the heck. Okay, it's a plan about setting up Naruto and Hinata. I can pay back Naruto since he let me go and allowed me to go to Sasuke, it was really a big favor. I can't even imagine the pain that he was feeling at that very memorable moment. Maybe I shouldn't waste it, I'll be happy with Sasuke and carry on my life, but don't forget about the plan!

"Hey, hey." Sasuke said as if he noticed something. "I know that look, you have a plan." he crossed his arms. At this moment, he looked like he can see through my soul, especially since he knows me too well. I dusted my Alice costume and cleared my throat, "Correct. But here's the thing, doesn't Naruto and Hinata look good together?" I waited for his response, watching his thinking face which seemed very creepy to me. This time though, I didn't disturb him because he was taking this seriously like I wanted him to.

"Yeah, you're probably right." he finally answered with a smirk. I laughed indicating I was happy with the way he reacted. "Say, let's get back to giving candies!" I said as I lift my bag full of candies, he nodded at me and went towards the group of kids.

---------

Phew, that was one tiring job. I looked at my watch and saw it was already 12:21 AM, I widened my eyes in shock and gasped. I looked at Sasuke and saw he was heavy breathing, I think he's tired. "Maybe we should take a rest for now." I suggested. "It's probably for the best." he said as he sighed.

We went outside the school and found a grassy area, a tree was planted giving shade for that area. We realized it would be best to rest in that area, so we did what we wanted to do. Sasuke was leaning on the tree while sitting as I was lying down in his legs. We both took deep sighs. I closed my eyes and began to felt my consciousness fading. I knew I was very exhausted and tired, so I slept it all away. It was the feeling I was waiting for, it was relaxing, and being with Sasuke sums it all up.

- DREAM -

Huh? What is this?

I was in my old home. I heard my brother's voice in the kitchen and was with my mom who was dead years ago. I'm supposed to be fifteen years old, but this time, I was 7 years old. "Sweetie! Time for Lunch!" I heard my mother's sweet voice calling me for lunch. How I missed her... I walked towards the kitchen hesitantly and took a long look at my father, mother, and brother. I ran towards them to glomp them.

But before I could...

Three kunais were shot from behind their heads, they collapsed altogether and drowned in their own pool of blood. I stood in shock, I was already paralyzed... I heard the window's glasses were breaking, meaning the murderers were already breaking in.

A tear dropped from my eyes. And before I left, I mumbled, "I'm sorry..." then ran as fast as I could outside...
I lived through the whole thing... Nobody was running after me from behind. My heart was beating fast, tears were streaming down from my shiny eyes, and body shaking a little...

- Reality -

"(Y/N)! Snap out of it!" I felt warm hands shaking my body hastily. I opened my eyes and my vision was blurry, I looked at Sasuke and saw him with widened eyes full of shock and worry. "I'm so glad you're okay..." Sasuke said relieved. I wiped away my years and smiled at him, reassuring him I was really okay. "You were crying, did you have a nightmare?" he asked. "Yeah, I did. It was a flashback actually. " "Would you mind telling me?" I gulped down the big bump in my throat. It was a very dark past so I think sharing it would be pretty hard for me...

But it's for the best... After all, it's Sasuke. Not some random stranger. "Well, when I was 7 years old, I used to live in my old home with my family... My mother called out to me, 'Sweetie! Time for Lunch!' her voice was so sweet... I could even remember how her hair would sway around, her dimples on the corner of her cheeks, and the way she smiles when she talks... I w-walked over to the kitchen... I was about to hug her... B-But... Before I-I could... Three kunais hit them in the back of their heads... Their heads was bleeding and they fell on the ground, drowning in their own pool of blood... T-There wasn't a single thing I could do... I heard the window glasses breaking... S-So I ran for myself outside. And escaped a-all on my own..."

Sasuke's eyes widened as I began to cry, then I pulled him into a hug. He patted my back like my how my mother used to when I was crying... "You did a good job... There was nothing you could do... They were already dead..." 

Thank you Sasuke...

-----

Thank you guys! We are already near 1k reads! And guess what? My father told me if I get 1k reads, he would buy me a cake!

Thank you all who read my story and have a nice day!