Chapter 21 - Halloween...Part 1-

This is going to be a very long chapter. This is a treat since I don't upload much. Have fun!

Word count:1648 words

--------

Finally, the day I waited for a few days... Halloween! The thing is, I didn't expect Sasuke to actually wear his vampire costume. The funny part was he also allowed me to put some make up on him. He and me was doing pretty good, actually, better. Things were going perfectly, and better than we thought it would be. Sakura still has a crush on Kiba though, so I might plan on setting them up sooner or later, but that's not the case, it's about Halloween. Hey, maybe I can set them up like a week later or so, having a little help from Sasuke and Naruto might be easier.

I smirked to myself, already thinking at how my plan would go. Don't worry, it isn't dirty, it's just that it's plain, just pushing her until she falls on Kiba, mentally and physically. Boom! If you don't get it, physically she will fall literally like really fall, while mentally, she will fall in love much more with Kiba. I still have no idea why she had a crush on that guy either since he and Sasuke is a lot different from each other. Sasuke is mysterious, dark, creepy, kind (ish), and maybe bad in a way? While Kiba tends to express his feelings freely, in short, he is one open person. Another difference is Kiba is good with teamwork, while Sasuke... Ehh.... I guess he just doesn't want to?

Nevermind about that, I am actually just sitting on the couch, watching Sasuke brush his hair from afar, with a slight frowning expression on his face. It didn't look unusual at all since he had that face for the sake of time. Anyways, I was wearing my Alice costume thingy, waiting for Sasuke to finish brushing his hair. When he called out my name, I grabbed the make up thingies and studied his face. I guess I'll put a little bit of this and that here. I don't really know how make up works since Sakura just gave this to me a week ago.

I looked back at him and saw it was a masterpiece. Well, I'm going to be truthful, he looked better without the make up on. Now this is getting me frustrated, I hate it when I try my best but in the end I don't succeed. But I guess it's alright, he doesn't look that bad, just worse, slightly worse. "Sorry about that." I said as I put back the things in the bag. "Nah, it's okay. It's not like I want to look perfect." he smirked. "Oh yeah? Who's being a perfectionist around me?" I say with a huge grin on my face, seeing his slight blush on his cheeks which sooner faded.

"Ugh, fine. I want to look perfect for you okay?" he was annoyed. I only laughed back, seeing his annoyed expression worsening. That's the part where I stopped laughing and saved myself. Quickly changing the subject, I informed Sasuke about the sweet plan I made for Sakura. "Do you think it might be a good idea?" I asked with slight doubt. "Yeah, things would go well I think." He truthfully answered. "You think? Well, I think we'll succeed. If only you don't act like a dog." I faked pouted with a smile. This only made him smile a little.

Then a series of knocks was heard from my door, interrupting our sweet time. I walked towards the door, twisting the doorknob slowly. When the door was opened, it revealed a blondie wearing a pirate costume and a pink haired girl, of course, wearing a fairy costume. "Hey Naruto, Hi Sakura." I waved with a casual look on my face. We all scrutinized each other's costumes carefully, trying to think of our opinions.

"That looks great on you (Y/N)!" The ball of sunshine told me excitingly. Sakura nodded along with him, smiling. "Thanks you too. To be honest, you two aren't too shabby at all." I said proudly. "That's a half decent answer you baka." The pink monster tsundere told me with her hands on her hips, crouching a little. It's like the only word she knows is baka. What is she? A cow? (Baka means Cow in the Philippines). I rolled my eyes at her and she went back to her normal standing position as Naruto had his usual pose, arms in the back of his head of course.

Then I heard footsteps from behind, I noticed that Naruto and Sakura looked behind me as I too, looked behind. "Go laugh if you want." The duckbutt said from behind, putting his hand on my head then scrubbing it as if I was his pet, literally. "Don't worry. We look worse than you." Naruto reassured Sasuke with a smile. Sasuke only smirked back at him, as I was standing there, still with Sasuke's hand on top of my head. I moved my hands to Sasuke's hand then removed his hand on my head, caressing his hand then dropping it. "Hey, it kinda feels weird that you two are unusually getting close." Sakaura announced, looking at Naruto then at Sasuke, then at Sasuke, then at Naruto, doing it as if it were a cycle. She has a point though, usually, Naruto would laugh his ass off while looking at Sasuke. But why the hell are they so kind to each other?

"I guess it's called changes." Naruto answered. Sakura thought it was suspicious at first but then just let it go. After all, I should have the suspicious look since I'm curious about Kiba and her. I'd wonder why she even fell for him. No doubt about it though, they look great together in so many ways. But even though I'm with Sasuke, I think she looks good with Sasuke too. Hey, I remember her other frenemy, I think her name was Ino, I heard they broke their friendship because they were fighting because of Sasuke. I wonder who Ino might end up with in the end. She'll probably meet someone else who is kind and respectful to her. I just hope that future guy won't get annoyed at her very sensitive emotions.

-------

"Ah, finally at the academy! I'm so excited!" I said as I was jumping up and down with joh, walking with the usual group I had. Naruto, Sakura, and of course, Sasuke. Naruto had an annoyed yet happy face, Sakura was smiling while walking like an innocent girl, and Sasuke still having his creepy face. I nudged him in the shoulder, reminding him he was making the same face again. He was making the kids scared that's why. He eventually stopped making the face and did an average look on his face. This way, he won't scare off the children around him, trick or treating.

We entered the leaf academy and saw a bunch of young ninjas wearing their costumes, the place was filled with decors. A lot were kids, but there were ninjas that looked familiar, especially the blonde one with the princess costume. Maybe that's Ino. But I probably shouldn't disturb her since Sakura and Ino might be biting each other's heads off again. And I wouldn't want that to happen. I mean, who would? Right! No one at all.

"Oh, hey Sakura." I heard a masculine voice from behind calling Sakura, then followed a tiny cute bark. I stopped walking and looked behind me, seeing Sakura was blushing while looking at the guy standing in front of her. "H-Hey..." She stuttered. Damn, she's shy around Kiba. I watched their conversation form afar, while Sasuke joined in with me, at the moment, we were spying on the both of them dramatically. It was actually making me all excited since I finally knew how they both react when they talk to each other. It was a lot different from Sasuke and me. Maybe I was too comfortable around Sasuke back then.

The next thing I felt was a furry thing wrapping around my legs and its tail. It was adorable! Turns out, it was Kiba's dog, Akamaru. Sakura talked about the both of them a lot the past few days, like literally, it's like they were the only things she knew. I kinda found it interesting though, maybe having Kiba around Sakura might be the best. But you know what's better? Setting them up together you dummies!

I picked up Akamaru and nodded at it while it nodded back at me. He knew what I meant, he was going to bark when we get close to them, making Sakura scared and tumble down at Kiba. I guess Akamaru wanted them to end up together too. "One. Two. Three." I whispered then ran towards the both of them, leaving Sasuke behind with confusion plastered all over his face.

Akamaru barked, making Sakura tumble and fall. The plan worked out too well, Kiba didn't fall but he caught Sakura for sure. I was smiling innocently with Akamaru in my arms, "Sorry about that." I scratched my head. Sakura was literally a blushing mess and so was Kiba. She looked at me with an irritated face, knowing about the plan as Kiba stood, speechless. I put down Akamaru slowly, still feeling Sakura's glare. I ran away to Sasuke's side and hid behind him.

I was hiding behind his back, quickly taking a peek at Sakura and Kiba. "Phew, I shouldn't have done that." I told Sasuke still scared. "Atleast the plan worked out." he smirked. I walked out off Sasuke's back and stood in front of him. "I guess so... Anyways, I'm actually quite surprised you even said that." I announced with a curious face. "As Naruto said, 'I guess it's called changes'." he grinned.

To be continued...