Chapter 13 - Naruto and Me -

It's been 6 days and me and Naruto's relationship is going well.

So far, no fights, no arguments, no anything negative. We were happy together, and I think I moved on from Sasuke.

It was time for us to leave little Natsumi's place.

It's been 7 memorable days... Everything happened...

Whether it was depressing...

Joyful...

Complicated...

Confusion...

Disappointment...

Everything...

Sasuke was just about to kiss me last time, I got together with Naruto...

And now...

Here we are...

I don't know what to feel anymore... Yet there's something I know... I need to be happy...

Yes... Happy...

"Hey (Y/N), ready to leave?" Naruto asked me with his kind smile. I paused for a moment and nodded slightly while facing him with a smile. I'm going to miss Natsumi.

......................................................

"Goodbye Ms. (Y/N)! Goodbye Naruto! Goodbye Sasuke! Goodbye Mr. Kakashi!" Natsumi waved at us with her whole arm flying in the air.

They all waved back at her with a smile while I removed my little crown from her teddy bear from my head and waved it at her, almost crying.

When we were just about to jump, I began to sob. Then Naruto noticed me sobbing.

He went towards me as I wiped my tears with both of my hands, making it cover my face. He bent down to my level and cupped my cheeks and smiled, "We'll visit her again. Don't worry" he reassured me with a small grin.

I smiled a little sad, but I know we will for sure visit her someday.

Naruto was as kind as always... Which is a big relief. Sasuke... Nothing much...Kakashi-sensei is still reading his book.

Then we all continued traveling, jumping from tree to tree, focusing attention to the distance that we were about to reach.

"Ne (Y/N), can I stay at your place for today when we get home?" he asked with a slight blush on his cheeks, which was really really cute.

"Sure!" I smiled at him kindly and openly.

Maybe I'll cook ramen for him when we get back... Or maybe just eating in Ichiraku would be better? Yeah, it's better that way.

-----------------------------------------------

Finally! Back home!

We all waved our goodbyes together. Me and Naruto went to my apartment to hang out a little.

It's been a while... And finally, I'm taking a break.

Naruto say down from the tip of my bed and patted an empty spot next to him, telling me to sit beside him. I granted his wish and talked about all the stuff that happened.

I didn't tell him about me and Sasuke though...

"So, Naruto, " he looked at me with his blue orbs while holding my hand and caressing it. "Why did you fall in love with me?"

He looked at me with concerned eyes. He thought I was worried about our relationship.

I just let it slide.

"(Y/N)... I loved you because you acknowledged me so much, made me happy, and made me feel as if I was a normal person..." he straightforwardly told me as he began to close his eyes slowly and went near my face.

I reacted and closed my eyes in the process and hugged his neck.

Then I felt soft, warm lips touch mine. (Sorry guys.. Can't continue. Too mature.)

We had our small peck and smiled at each other. "I love you Naruto..." I told him, "I love you too (Y/N)..." he smiled at me and pulled me in his embrace.

Then both of our stomachs grumbled. We looked at each other with a nervous giggle and went off to go to Ichiraku.

Damn, it has really been a while! I miss this smell!

Me and Naruto were holding hands as we walked at the silent streets of Konoha. We could hear the branches hitting each other making some slight noise, the whistling wind blowing our hair, and our deep breathing.

Yet... There's something different... I do love Naruto... But... Something is really off...

I should just shrug it off before Naruto notices me being worried... Yeah, that's for the best...

We looked around and saw the birds were flying at the sky, chirping making the atmosphere relaxing for the both of us.

There was a woman outside her house, flowering her red roses while humming some songs, while she had a dog beside her sitting down patiently, sticking its tongue out.

Then we both smelled the familiar scent from afar. Turns out it was our favorite ramen shop. Ichiraku!

We both ran together there, still holding hands and giggling like kids. When we got to the place, we were panting deeply and sweating.

"Phew." I wiped my sweat off with my left hand.

We sat next to each other. "Old man!" Naruto called out. When is he ever going to call out his real name? He's been calling him that ever since he was just a kid!

The same old man that was working in Ichiraku showed up, "Haha! Seems like you're back Naruto! And you too (Y/N)!" he chuckled once again.

Are we going to get free ramen?!

"And for that, " we looked at him with sparkly eyes, knowing he was going to say he was going give out free ramen for the both of us.

" You're going to get free ramen!" he said with stars in his eyes.

Me and Naruto jumped while raising our right arm in victory. I knew it! Old man was going to give us free ramen!

He did his stuff in the kitchen and gave us our free ramen. We hurriedly broke the chopsticks in to two and began to slurp the noodles that were slightly wet from the soup making the slurping noise much louder.

Oh, how much I miss this delicious taste! The noodles were just right, the soup was sweet and salty at the same time, and the beef was chewable.

Then I paused feeling as I f someone was staring at me from afar. It was definitely not Naruto, he was still eating ramen.

I looked behind me and saw no one there.

I thought it was Sasuke though... Turns out it was no one...

Anyways! Stop feeling this (Y/N)! You love Naruto don't you?!