𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Meliodas

Let's see, this demon prince had started liking you when he first saw you; though at the time he wasn't sure if the emotion he was feeling was love or curiosity.

But he confirmed it to be love whenever he saw you talk to Zeldris, he was jealous and wanted you only for himself ( no not yandere like )

Ban

Ban wasn't sure if should start liking you because of his love for the guardian of the fountain of youth but one can't control one's feelings... especially the feeling of love.

So, after a few drinks he had time to stare at you and admire your lovely h/c locks and your e/c eyes. And how your s/c glistened and glowed under the soft light of the bar.

King

You had started spending more and more time with King; he also knew a lot about you by now ( but not the fact that you are a demon royal ). He admired your courage when you helped him defend Diane against Helbram.

And your determination to keep fighting even after losing a lot of blood and having a bleeding eye. So, yeah he started liking you during the battle.

Escanor

( mentioned in the intro )

Gowther

He doesn't really know or remember when he had started to feel these feelings towards you but when he saw you with Razon, he felt angry at himself and at Razon.

And when he saw you mourning over the fallen holy knight, he wanted to comfort you and to stay with you until you fell asleep. And that he did.

Arthur

He loved whenever you came to visit him and he always loved seeing you smile. He ignored the fuzzy feeling he had whenever you and him were together and just pushed it to the back of his heart (?)

But when you couldn't visit him because of your cold, he was miserable. He wanted to visit you but be needed to take care of his kingdom.

Gilthunder

( mentioned in the intro )

Howzer

He started liking you when you and him started training, you beat him of course. You weren't only beautiful but also strong.

Zeldris

The demon didn't really notice when he started liking you but he knew that he shouldn't....

But he kept on seeing you and with each visit his feelings grew strong.

Estarossa

Well, this guy had liked you ever since he saw you for the first time. The way you talked to people, your caring attitude and your appearance.

So, unlike any creature he had ever met and you were a demon, the only demon he had ever met with that kind of personality.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Yeah, I know it's crappy. Sue me....

Follow me! Vote and Share the book!