𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓!

« i still need suggestions on what to do for the next scenario »

Meliodas

Meliodas had been ignoring you for quiet sometime and it's annoying you like shit.

So, you've also been ignoring him and going out on your own without permission, not that he cares anyways.

"Y/n, Meliodas would like to see you" Galand entered your study. You nod and walk to where Meliodas was.

"What?"

"Why are you so cold?" You gasped

"Me? Cold? Says the one who started ignoring me" you cross your arms and look away from him.

"I wasn't ignoring you! But you were being cold and ignoring ME!"

"No I wasn't! I've been doing what I can just for you to speak to me again! I made you food! I fixed you a bath! And I even did your work for you!"

"You made that awful food? That bath gave me rashes and blisters! You didn't do my work! You shredded them! You're as useless as a fly! You shouldn't even call yourself a demon, weakling"

Weakling...

The word rang through your head as you looked at Meliodas. He knew that being called weak triggered a train of emotions.

"I-I... I'm not... I'm not... WEAK!" You ran off and into the human world.

"Stupid Meliodas" you ran into a forest and rested on an oak tree.

"He knows that I hate that word"

"And what might that word be?"

You looked up and saw a pair of red eyes stare back at you. Have humans always had red eyes...?

And before you could comprehend what was happening this person knocked you out, hard. ( oof, that's gonna leave a mark )

Ban

You went into a bar to drown your sadness. "What's a lovely girl like you doin' here?"

You looked up, half expecting it to be Ban, and saw a grimy middle aged man who had way too much to drink.

"Why don't ya come with me and I can show you a good time~" he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his chest. His breath was deadly.

"Oi!" Someone had kicked the man and grabbed your wrist. This someone dragged you out of the bar and outside into the dark.

"What the hell!" You got your wrist back and glared at the man, Ban.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to a bar?" Ban yelled, you stared at him.

"Fuck off and go spend sometime with Elaine. Besides, I was just your pass time" you hopped unto the roof of the bar and hopped unto another roof then another.

"Little girl, you shouldn't have left his side"

King

You were inside the forest and practicing your magic. You didn't feel another presence until a ton of blades were aimed at you.

"You're a demon" you turn around and see King... oh no

"K-King, I-"

"Shut it, demon" Chastiefoil's increase form kept getting dangerously close to you.

"King, what you saw wasn't-"

"I said shut it!" Before the blades could touch you, you let out a burst of dark energy which knocked King and Chastiefoil back. You took this small time and escaped.