𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔 | 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐬

Diane's words echoed through my head... "just confess already, maybe he has feelings for you"

She knew that I had started to develop feelings towards the blonde captain. She told me numerous times to confess my feelings, and after much consideration, I decided to do so.

So here I am now, Hawk told me that Meliodas was at the back of the tavern. I went around the tavern, I felt nervous very nervous.

This was the very first time that I had a crush on someone, according to Diane it was called a crush, feelings like these were foreign to me.

For I am a doll, a doll whom can move through the use of magic, strong magic.

I arrived to the back of the tavern and saw Elizabeth. Odd, I thought Meliodas would be here.

"Eli-"

But before I could call out her name I saw that her lips were intertwined with someone else's lips, the blonde captain whom I harbored feelings for.

I touched my chest, it hurt.

My eyes were wet, tears?

Before I knew it my legs took me elsewhere, away from the scene.

I sat down on a hill. My chest hurt so much. Guess I shouldn't have confessed.

Diane was wrong, Meliodas doesn't have feelings for me.

~ < 🖤 > ~

Hello my lovelies! I haven't updated and am sorry for that.

This oneshot was requested by the lovely MargaretBalbido4

Thank you for the request!

Don't forget to

Vote

Share

And Follow!

Bye!!!