𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒔? | 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐬

It's been a while since I last saw him...

Is he doing alright?

Is he healthy?

Is he still the same knucklehead that I used to know?

And most of all... has he moved on?

From my perspective I can see that he did, he met a girl named Elizabeth, the third princess of Liones. They loved each other.

But, I just wish he remembered me. It seems like he forgot everything about me and... us, well the past us.

Why am I even asking myself this? Of course he forgot me! He already has Elizabeth! She's kind, beautiful, and most of all the love of his life... the real love of his goddamn life. I was just a patch that didn't fit the hole in his heart.

Honestly, I knew we weren't meant to be together but at least we had fun. I still remember when we went out on a mission and Meliodas got sprayed by a Incespotous plant ( made up~ ) which made him smaller than he already is.

He complained but enjoyed his day as the size of a 4 year old, even the king was amused by this. He couldn't even carry his sword. Though cuddling him in that form was like cuddling a teddy bear so, it worked out for me.

I laugh at those memories then realize that, it's best for it to be this way. You have Elizabeth and I have a new person to love.

But, I'm still wishing for you to remember me. So we can have fun like we used to and not that kind of fun.

"Y/n! Come on!" I smiled and turned to Zeldris.

"I'm coming!"

Mmm... I also don't know what this was...

I was just bored and thinking of scenarios.