𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

Meliodas

This boi had invited you to a ball! A fricking ball! You honestly thought it was just a nice night out but no, he just told you earlier that your date was a ball! And in the blood suckers domain.

So here you were with Melascula and Derieri, picking a dress. Melascula opted for a nice dark blue ball gown while Derieri chose a revealing see through dress, you chose a beautiful dark purple ball gown with swirls and marks on the top while the bottom had streaks fanning out with the background a nice white color.

( hard to explain what I invision, sorry if you can't imagine it )

You just curled your hair and put on light make up, you wore your black heels and went out of your room to be met with your date. He wore a cute yet simple black suit. "You look lovely"

"Thank you, you also look lovely tonight" he smiled and offered his arm, you smile slightly and latch unto him even though you had to bend down slightly.

Meliodas had a carriage ready, he opened the door for you and you went in. Meliodas went in and told the driver to start driving.

"You know, you could have told me a bit more earlier that this date was going to be at a fucking ball!"

"Well, I did have something else in mind but this ball was a little late with the invitations. I had no choice"

You growled but looked out the window instead. You didn't really feel like hurting Meliodas cause he looked cute in his suit.

The ride to the palace of the blood suckers was quiet and boring, well at least for you cause Meliodas was having fun looking at you up and down.

"Y/n, were here" your eyes trailed up the gothic palace with the moon shining brightly on the side, illuminating it.

Meliodas got out first then helped you down. He linked your arms together and started walking. When the two of you got to the "entrance" you saw a low ranked blood sucker as the receptionist.

"Prince Meliodas and Lady Y/n!" The doors opened and revealed the party inside. Most of the 'people' were blood suckers, demons and other bullshit creatures of the demon world.

"Are you pissed?" You turn to the demon beside you and give him a blank stare

"I'll take that as a yes" you walked off to the buffet and started eating the souls that were on a silver tray, unnecessary but ok.

"Here" you turn and see Meliodas offering you a cup with red liquid.

"Blood type?"

"AB" you take the cup and start sipping, AB you're fav. Other demons honestly thought you were half blood sucker because of your fondness for the red liquid but you just really liked the taste.

After a few minutes the blood sucker's highest were now announcing something. "Thank you all for coming to our annual ball, you may now dance!" Music started playing and the creatures of the dark started dancing.

"Care to dance?" You thought it was Meliodas but when you turned around it was a low level blood sucker.

"You honestly think she would dance with you?" Behind him was Meliodas with his hands in his pocket and a smirk on his face.

The blood sucker got scared and scurried off. "Care to dance with me?"

"Aww you scared away the one I wanted to dance with" you pout and laugh when Meliodas gave the blood sucker a glare.

You take his hand and put them on your waist and you two started dancing, though it was a bit awkward looking since he was shorter than you.

Meliodas made jokes and comments about creatures that you both passed by when you were dancing and you laughed at them wholeheartedly.