𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐔𝐓

Meliodas

"Y/n"

You turned around facing the demon prince and hummed in response.

"I would like to ask you out for a night out tomorrow"

You rose a brow at him. "Like a date?"

He nods and you start blushing. "S... sure"

The demon left with a slight smile on his face and you left with a happy and giddy feeling in your heart.

Ban

"Oi! Y/n!"

"What do you want, jackass?" You yell back, jumping down from the tree you were just sleeping in.

"Wanna be my date tonight?"

"And what's happening tonight?"

"A dinner with you as my date"

You sigh. "Sure"

King

( not really him asking you out but meh )

"Hey, Y/n!"

You open an eye and see your brother looming over you with a smile on his face.

"Yes?"

"Tonight me, you, Diane, King and Elizabeth are gonna eat out"

"Uhh, why?"

"Why not?"

"Fair enough" he left you and you continued your well deserved nap after socializing with the people of Liones.

With King

"Hey, King!" The fairy flew to Diane with a slight blush on his face.

"Yeah, Diane?"

"Captain, Elizabeth, me, and you are gonna eat out tonight! Isn't that fun?" King smiled then nodded.

"Y-yeah, it does"

Escanor

Merlin had persuaded him to ask you out after finding out that he liked you and you liked him. So, here he was gathering up the courage to ask the  [h/c] haired girl out.

And to make this situation worse, it was night time and he was in his small form?

"L-lady Y/n?" You got up from your seat and answered the door.

"Yes?"

"I-I would l-like to ask you if you would allow me to take you on a d-date tomorrow?" he was a stuttering and blushing mess. You would be too but you kept your composure.

"I'd love to" after closing the door and waiting for him to leave, you plopped on your bed.

Merlin, who was in her potion room, smirked

"3..

2..

1.."

On cue, a high pitched scream rang through her ears.

Gowther

The sin wanted to reignite your previous relationship, even though the two of you weren't officially broken up.

"Y/n would you allow me, your previous lover, to take you on a date?"

You blushed 50 shades then nodded, seemingly having your ability to speak disappear.

The sin left with a happy smile on his face, which creeped out Ban.

Arthur

He knew he had to ask you out now before you would get a lover. But he didn't know how. So, he asked Merlin. ( mind you, this is timed after the battle and before season 2 )