𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ! ( 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫 )

I'm so sorry! I forgot to add Arthur's part in the date scenario. Thanks to

C/c- color choice

Here's the date.

"Arthur where are we going?" You blindly followed Arthur to who knows where. You were currently blindfolded, courtesy of the king of Camelot.

"Just a little longer" You huffed as your heels scraped against the rocks. Elizabeth decided that you would wear a dress that ended slightly above your knee in the color c/c. The sleeves were flowy and ended above your elbow.

Arthur loved the dress but decided to blindfold you and lead you to your date. "Seriously Arthur, where are we going?"

"Somewhere you'll like"

After a few minutes of this Arthur finally stopped. "You can take off the blindfold" you did and saw a beautiful and majestic looking tree in the middle of a small clearing.

At the base was a picnic fit for the king. "Arthur, where are we?"

"In the forests of Camelot. This is the only place in the forest where magic is abundant, creatures come to this tree to replenish their magic"

You stepped closer to the tree and touched it, feeling the magic flow through you. "This place is amazing"

Arthur watched you as you circled the tree, the wind blowing your hair ever so lightly. "Shall we sit, m'lady?"

You blushed. He was bowing slightly with his hand out. "We may, sir Arthur"

You both sat on the blanket and started eating the various dishes Arthur had requested the chefs to make. "Arthur, I can't believe you made the chefs make all my favorites"

"Anything for my lady, my queen" you blushed as he held out a spoon full of pudding. "Say ah"

"A-ahh~" he fed you and made you blush so much.

"Look" you looked to where he gestured and saw a family of bunnies. "Aww"

The bunnies went to you and cuddled to you. "They're so adorable!" You squealed and cuddled the baby bunny.

Arthur was fangirling watching you playing with a baby bunny. Both were so adorable. You noticed that Arthur was fangirling and you giggled.

"Here" you placed the baby on his lap and the bunny rubbed it's head on his hand.

The day continued on with you two chatting about the past while eating. "Arthur, do you remember when we fell into the lake?"

"Haha yeah, it was your fault though"

"How was it my fault?"

"It was cause you looked beautiful in your dress that I tripped and we both fell" Arthur smirked at your blushing face.

"Honestly, Arthur!" You swatted his face away and held you cheeks.

Arthur laughed and pulled you by the waist. You were now sitting on his lap. He grinned and you playfully slapped him. "You big idiot"

"But I'm your idiot" Arthur rested his head on your chest.

"Yes, unfortunately, you are my idiot"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ok, I'm sorry for forgetting to add Arthur in the Date scenario. The amazing gooodsister, pointed it out to me. Thanks!

So, here it is! Your date with the king of Camelot!

Hoped you enjoyed!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

And Follow mehh

Sora on | off