The Help | NBA Youngboy .

Trust Abilene Brown.
📍 : Jackson, Mississippi
Previous on "The help" 

"Abby..Abby..Abby" was all I heard walking down the hall

"Hey babygirl" I picked up Helen with a huge smile

I sat in the chair with her in my hands "you is kind" I started off "You is smart. You is important"

She grabbed my hands "You is Smart. You is kind. You is important"

"Awe" I touched her face "that's so good"

See, When I became a maid at the age of 12, which I am 17 now. I was no longer Trust...I was Abilene.

I've watched 17 kids my whole entire life. I started watching kids when I was 7 years old. And now that I'm a maid, I do it all.

I worked for the Clarks, 8 to 4. 6 days a week. I made .95 a hour. That comes to 183 dollars every month.

I do all the cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, and even grocery shopping. But mostly...I take care of babygirl. And lord have mercy, but she's gonna be fat. And she ain't gonna be no beauty queen either.

"Abilene the girls are about to start pulling in now. Did you finish the chicken salad. And another thing, no peppers" Ms.Clark turned to walk out but stopped "Do this dress look okay, Abilene"

"I recommend you finish the other one" I gave her a smile

"While, thank you" She Said

Ms.Clark still only picked babygirl up once a day. I and other maids thought that was really harsh. But heck, baby's are starting to have baby's now.

Babygirl has drink two glasses of fruit juice, so I had her on the toilet so she could pee.

"No" she said

"You mean to tell me, although you drunk two glasses of fruit juice you don't have to tink tink?"

"Mmh..No" she said

"Come on, you got something to let out" I Said

"No" she said

"I'll give you two cookies if you tink tink" I Said

When I heard her urine hitting the toilet, I got really happy.

"Abilene, the table isn't fix and everybody is starting to pull up" she grabbed babygirl "and you get in your room"

I sighed you couldn't win for losing...I had finally got her too tink tink in the Big toilet and her she comes, messing it all up, to make everything look perfect, for her stupid friends. That I hated dearly.

I walked down the hall, so I could go into the kitchen. I fix the table so it would cover the big L like scratch that was made by Lorine. Lorine was their daughter that was murdered awhile back.

"TEA !!" I heard Heiley big loud ass mouth

I HATED Her with a passion... she was a pretty lady, but she was disgusting on the inside...And she was so hateful.