0.3

Abilene Trust Brown
📍 : Teelee's House

I was sitting annoyed with Kay, mugging and making very ugly faces at me. Why didn't she like me? I didn't know

"She's ugly" I heard Kay say to Kentrell

"And you look any better?!" I looked at Minnie "Are you Kay? Cause you don't. The hell, I am sick and tired of your shit. Shut your mouth when If comes to Trust Abilene Brown. Cause little do you know, I will tear your ass up behind my best friend"

"Shut me up" Kay Said

"Stand up then" Minnie Said taking off her open baseball jersey and her baseball hat off "Come on"

Kay stood up and hit Minnie in the face "OWWW !" She cried out

Minnie bust out laughing "That hurted didn't it?"

Minnie had a metal plate in her face, she was born like that. So nothing that touched her face, ever hurts her.

Minnie started swinging, and I couldn't take it anymore. Blood was flying everywhere.

"STOP FIGHTING !" I screamed with tears in my eyes "Please. Minnie Stop"

She looked back at me "ugh" and kicked her in the face

I looked at Kay and then Minnie, who had sat beside Kd. I looked around the living room at everybody laughing at what transpired.

I walked out of Teelee's house, and off the porch, then down the walkway.

I walked all the way to Ms.Sheronda's house. It was a long walk, but I managed.

I walked in, her and a couple of girls was there, I smiled "Hey everybody, is there anything I can get you guys?"

"No, were fine" Sheronda Said

"I guess we are" One of the girls said

The phone rung, I walked into the kitchen and answered it "This is the Gaulden's Residence, Abilene speaking"

"Hey yeah, It's Nia. I'm Taylin's mom, I heard about you. Um, are you around Kentrell?"

"No, I left them at Ms.Teelee's house" I Said

"Okay, Thank you baby" The phone clicked

I hung it up and saw that it was a few dishes in the sink, why not wash them?

"Hey Abilene, what are you cooking?" Me.Sheronda ask

"Do you have a special request? Before I ask everybody else and you have to eat something that wasn't your first choice?" I ask

"Mmh I kinda want greens, dirty rice, meatloaf and fried chicken" she called out

"Yes ma'am" I Said writing down everything she just named on the white board "Do you have a request for drinks?"

"Dr.Pepper And you know their crazy about your koolaid" She Said

"Yes ma'am" I Said giggling

I walked around all the cabinets and refrigerator and wrote down all the things we didn't have for dinner tonight, And didn't have at all.

I stuck the note into my Maid Apron Pocket and just started picking up around the house.

When I was done, I found myself at the store picking up my list.

I bumped into someone when I was backing back "In so sorry"

The guy smiled at me "It's fine, I wasn't watching where I was going"