0.5

Trust Abilene Brown
📍 : Sheronda's Home

Kentrell, and his friends we're all in the living room, Also Occupied by Teelee, all his babymothers, Minnie and Myself.

"Your so pretty" Boomer said

"Boyyyy Get the fuck" Kentrell mugged him

Well, me and Kentrell end up kissing, 2 nights ago. It's kinda weird, So, I'm never around him alone. We haven't talked to each other at all, which is also kinda weird, since we're in the same household, AND I'm his maid.

I walked into the kitchen, and started doing the dishes that I wasn't told was nasty. It wasn't many dishes, just what everybody had just ate out of.

Hours prior to this, I had cooked Rice, Gravy, Pork Chop, and corn. With also Koolaid and soda to clench their thirst.

I felt arms snake around my waist, and I quickly jumped and turned around only to see it was Kentrell "what are you doing?"

"I'm tired of playing games with you, you clearly fuck with me. And I think your gorgeous as hell. So, wassup?"

"Kentrell, you have a girlfriend. What type of girl, do you think I am?" I ask

"She don't even like you, this could be your way of getting her back"

"Do you know, how crazy you sound? This will only make matters worse, and she'll wanna fight me"

"You'd literally beat the fuck out of Kay, you and everybody in and out of this bitch knows that"

"You expect me to just be a home wrecker?"

"What home are you wrecking?"

"You and Kay's" I told him

"I don't even want her like that" he told me

"Then why are you with her?" It got quiet

"Exactly what I thought" I turned back to the sink and started back washing the dishes

After I put the dishes in the dishwasher to dry, I started to wipe down the counters.

"Trust" I turned around, but this time.....his lips touched mine and for some reason, I didn't push him away, I kissed back "Now, go ahead and Finish cleaning up" he walked away

Wowww.... ☺️

"What?" Kay ask "what's wrong with him saying that?"

"Kay, stop talking to me. For I flash out"

"So Trust, do you know how to even pose for a picture?" Starr ask me

I shrugged "I don't know"

"Stand up and pose" I posed "Your a natural"

"So, todays task is?" I ask

"Phone" she told me

"Mmhk?" I said nodding "so, what are y'all wanting to eat?"

"Anything" Kay said

I nod "okay" I gave kd and boomer both looks making the two laugh

"Fat ass" joe mumbled

"Your such a dick" I said shaking my head

"Shut up" he responds

"YOU SHUT UP, YOU BUTTHOLE !" I snapped, it got quiet "I don't know what the heck your problem is with me, but fix it and fix it fast. I don't give a flying freak, you don't have to like me. But, what your gonna do is respect me. I don't like you, and I don't think I ever will. Yes, Kay is such a butthole, but your a bully. And this needs to stop, like today"