0.7

Nobody specifically....

Kendall thoughts : Even though Minnie was a better cook, she wasn't at all a better person...we had only fell in love with Minnie chicken, but we fell in love with Abilene as a person...as a whole. And the way we treated her, she didn't deserve that...I should apologize, well hell I tried, she hadn't answered any of my calls nor text...But why?

Baby Joe thoughts : I didn't really feel bad about anything that was going on with Abilene, she didn't like me, & I honestly didn't gaf about her, nor her feelings. When she came around, everybody changed...they started moving differently and I didn't like that shit, so fuck her.

Ben Thoughts : Ionk what's up with this whole situation, but one thing I knew was that I missed Abilene. Yes, I liked Minnie and wanted to give her a chance, that's true. But, the same way she snakes on Abilene, her best friend for years, No doubt she would do the same to me. I missed her...as in her I meant my babymother ....

Three3 thoughts : I was honestly over Minnie being here, she was a fucking asshole. I didn't like her at all, and I'm pretty sure she knows it by now. Her cooking was good, but I felt like she had no fucking manners. I wanted Abilene back.

Boomer thoughts : since Minnie moved in, I moved out. I didn't like the bitch, at all. & she didn't like me. I moved out and got my own place, why would I stay somewhere with someone that didn't care for me nor about me, with the feeling being mutual. Fuck that.

Sheronda Thoughts : when I came home, I was a bit confused about the whole switchout thing...but I didn't really question it. I let them do what it was they felt was necessary..I still talk to Abilene as much as I can, She don't really have much to say though...Minnie was a cool girl, I just couldn't get over how she did Abilene. & I never would...

Montana Thoughts : I missed Abilene more than anybody did...she was like my mentor..I had went home to my wife and kids, I go to Kentrell house as I'm needed. I be at Abilene house Most of the time.

Kay Thoughts : What I suggest usually goes, so I wasn't surprised that Abilene was voted out the house with the thoughts I had put into everyone head with the help of joe. My Brudda 🤞🏽💚.

Minnie Thoughts : I didn't see the problem with me being their maid. I understand that it may have been a bad thing to switch up on Abilene like that, But she needs to get over it, we're not kids anymore...

Kentrell, His babymamas nor Teelee will get a say so in this whole POV thing, because clearly they were with Abilene after the whole "Vote out" thing...

____________________________
Abilene Trust Brown
📍 : somewhere on earth

I had remodeled my house the way I wanted with the help of the girls and the few boys that I talked with.

Minnie has stopped me from seeing her son, but Kentrell boys alongside Teelee son was keeping me busy...so I was okay, even though I was hurt. He was too, His dumbass mother didn't think about that though. Sheronda calls me for him when she can, and I deeply appreciated her for that.

I keep in contact with most of the boys..I was okay with that cause I was living my best life working for Teelee, she was more so my best friend than my boss. I felt more hurt and betrayal from Kd and Kendall, because of the connection I thought we had...but things change after awhile, and I finally understand that.

Sitting the keys on the table, I walked into Montana's house. His daughter ran to me, I picked her up "Hey girly"

"Hey trust" she said smiling hugely