0.6

Trust Abilene Brown
📍 : Kentrell's House
{ 3 weeks later }

We were all sitting in Kentrell's living room, just chopping it up. Kay had finally came back, yesterday. She never gave an explanation to why she left, but it was whatever.

Minnie, and I got us a 4 bedroom, 2 bath condo. It was dope, we split the bills right down the middle. Brycen went to school with the other boys, it didn't help that him & Draco were in the same class. They were bad as heck !! But, it was cool or whatever.

"I love y'all" Kentrell smiles hugely looking around at everybody

"I love you too" they said in unity, as I looked down tossing my phone up and down on my lap

We only wore our actual maid outfits, when they were having people over for dinner. Other than that, we wore whatever.

I was simply dressed in some white jeans, a blue shirt that said "NBA Youngboy's Biggest Fan" with my blue and white Jordans.

Teelee had got all of shirts made with Kentrell face on it that said "NBA Youngboy's biggest Fan" I don't know why, but we all somehow ended up wearing the shirts today.

"Take your braids down" Starr said to Nia

"I'm doing Abilene's Hair routine" I laughed at her "it's time yet?"

I nod my head "yeah, come on"

We walked to the bathroom down the hall, and took her braids down and then gave her my spray bottle.

When she was done, I did mine, she started recording us "To Get this look that me and Abilene have, Follow up on her daily routine and her hair routines and that's on what Abilene?"

"Period" I said

"TRUST !" Minnie yelled

I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room, "what?"

"You want some?" She held up pizza and pointed down at her hot wings

Me and Nia both looked at each other before we rolled our eyes. I simply shook my head "no" and sat down beside Kentrell

Kay made a face "switch spots with me"

"You shoulda said that before I sat down, ion even feel like getting up" I took my shoes off my feet and got comfortable on the couch "y'all need anything let me know"

"Get up" Kay said standing over me

"Please Move" I said

"Abilene get the fuck up" she said

"Move" Neisha pushed her "Wassup?"

"This has nothing to do with you" Kay told her

"It do, I bully the bully bitch" Neisha was ready to fight "you do this everytime, leave that girl the fuck alone. One day, she gonna knock yo ass out"

"Girl" kay laughed "I almost said something"

"Said what?" Minnie hopped in

"Girl goodbye" she mugged and sat down, she looked at me "yo kitty look like a flat tire" everybody face went like 🤭

I made a face "I bet that your kitty real tired" everybody laughed

"Wait, cause no" Starr laughed harder "whatttttt? Who taught you that?"

I shrugged my shoulder "I don't know, I just said something"

"Bruh noooo !" Kd was dying

"Hit or miss, I guess they never miss ya"