0.8

Trust Abilene Brown
Sunday Dinner
📍 : Kentrell House

Being at Kentrell house was a bitter sweet moment. Minnie had cooked for Sunday dinner, and honestly I wasn't that hungry.

I'd probably eat later on tonight. I had caught myself doing that, a whole lot lately. And also, instead of eating food, I'd eat snacks.

I was sitting between Teelee and Kentrell, they were all eating, while I sat there with 3 pieces of 7up cake on my plate.

"Why didn't you eat?" Kd ask

I rolled my eyes "not hungry"

"You still mad?" He ask

"Never was mad" I shrugged grabbing my fork "disappointed"

"I'm sorry" kd said

I shrugged "you straight"

I forked my cake and started to eat it, Kentrell touched my thigh and started rubbing it to keep me calm.

Kay looked over at me and rolled her eyes "this chicken is so good, Minnie"

Boomer wasn't eating, alongside Three, they just sat there looking at everybody else plate.

I walked into the bathroom that nobody uses, EVER, And ordered me some seafood to go; only so I could eat comfortably at home. Afterwards, I went back to sit down at the table.

I stood to my feet after eating all of my cake, "Three and Boomer, Can y'all ride with me?" They both stood up "I'm finna go, I'll see y'all whenever, we meet up again. Thanks for the invite"

"Next dinner at Teelee house, so you gotta cook" Sheronda said hugging me

I nod "Alright" I hugged all of Kentrell baby mamas, Teelee, alongside Kentrell

We walked out of the house, and to my car, Well Montana's car. When we got all settled, I pulled off "so, y'all want some seafood?"

"Hell yeah, and some chicken and waffles"

Boomer mugged Three "when you started eating that shit?"

"Ro made it for me" He made a face

I shook my head "Who is ro?"

"My baby mama" Ben said

It went quiet...not a awkward silence, but more so of a I don't have anything to say silence.

It didn't take long at all to get to the restaurant, since it was up the street. I went in picked up my order, and drove towards my house. Before, I took a detour, I needed to go get Money.

I knocked and then opened the door "I'm back" I went to the kids table, and leaned over to money "you still hungry?"

She whispered back "I didn't eat to begin with" I looked down and saw she was occupied by her iPhone X "I'm starving"

"Come on" she grabbed her phone and stood from the table "Montana y'all, I got money"

"Alright baby" He said back

"Bring me the boys when y'all get back out" I said, they complied

The car ride to my house was more turnt, with money being on the Aux. they were listening to what sounded like Kentrell.

"I FEEL LIKE IM GUCCI MANE IN 2006. All these diamonds on me hitting cold, cost like 4 bricks" they rapped loudly

I heard three whisper shh, I didn't even have to look back "Three get out the food" they all laughed