10.

Trust Abilene Brown
8:20am

I grabbed my phone & keys and got up to leave the house. Kendall was still sleeping and I don't wanna wake him, so I stayed quiet. Since I was about to get back in the bed when I got her, I didn't do anything but brush my teeth and wash my face and then left the house. The airport was literally not far at all, so I left at 8:20, and she was gonna land at 8:30, so I'm sooo happy about that.

When I got to the airport it was 8:27am, I got out and stood against my car waiting for her. I knew we both were gonna get emotional and I was fine with that. Helen was my hope after my son, Although I had more babies before her. She was my personal favorite.

She ran out "ABBY" she dropped her bag and ran into my arms

I scooped her up "My sweet Helen, how are you?"

She cried into my arms "I missed you"

"I missed you more baby" I hugged her tightly walking over to her bag, I picked it up and walks back to my car

I put her in the backseat and buckled her up, "omg, I can't believe your actually here"

"Me either" she smiled

I drove back home, "will baby, you have your own room here. You can do whatever you like, just clean up behind yourself. My brother is at home sleeping, his name is uncle Kendall, okay?"

She nod, "yes, mama Abby"

I yawned "gosh, I'm so tired"

"Me too" she said

"Well, we can sleep when we get home" I told her S we pulled up

"That was fast" she said

I smiled getting out, shutting my door. I walked to the backseat and opened her door and grabbed her bag, "come on mamas"

She got out and grabbed my hand, I unlocked the door and walked in. I shut and lock the door behind me, and showed her her room.

"OMGGG !!" She yelled happily

I smiled, "shhh, uncle Kendall is sleeping"

She covered her mouth, "I'm sorry"

I smiled, "Come here let me show you my room"

She grabbed my hand and I showed her my room, "your room is big and pretty"

"So, is yours" I followed her back to her room "this is your bathroom" I pointed "now, I'll be in my room if you need me"

"Okay" she smiled getting into her bed

Helens room 💖 .

I walked out and went to my room, I climbed into my bed and went back asleep.

L A T E R THAT DAY 😘 !
3:45pm

I got dressed up and cleaned up my room and walked down the hall and knocked on Helen door.