0.9

Trust Abilene Brown

I walked into my house and saw everybody but kentrell in the living room "hey everybody, I'm really tired, I'll talk to you guys when I get up" they all agreed

I jogged upstairs and got in bed with kentrell, his eyes popped open, he looked at me and sighed laying back down "hey mamas"

I smiled cuddling into his body "I'm so tired babe"

He nod "hurd ya" he let me cuddle into his chest as He rub my back "well baby, good nap"

Laughs "gosh, you're so corny...but its cute"

He blushed, my mouth fell open "Kentrell are you blushing? "

He laughed "Trust" he gave me a stern look

"Babe, it's cute" I told him, he smiled looking at me

I slowly closed my eyes, "goodnight, babe"

____________________________________

Gets up when I felt kentrell get out of bed "where you going?"

"Out...its 4:00 mamas" he told me

"K..." turns over

He sighed, I smirked knowing he wasn't going anywhere "baby, I really need to go"

"K..."

He pulled me into his chest, "Trust baby"

His phone started ringing "My wife" flashed across the screen..I looked at him, He continued to stare down at his phone...

I pushed his body away from mine, and got out of bed. "Who tf is that?"

"Baby, listen" he got up "her name is yaya"

I shrugged "Do it look like I give a fuck what her name is? Just get the fuck out"

He licked his lips "baby"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE !" I screamed "you don't care and you never will. But, its my fault, I fell wayyyyyy too fast, right?"

He sighed "baby, just hear me out"

I looked at him with tears in my eyes "wtf can you tell me? SHIT"

I walked out my room and to the bathroom, and did my morning routine. Afterwards, I found me a simple outfit. "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?"

He sighed "listen to me"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" Tears rolled down my face "GO TO WIFEY HOUSE ! SHE OBVIOUSLY NEED YOU...and you need her so go"

"HOW YOU GONE TELL ME WHAT I NEED?" He snapped back

"CAUSE THE BITCH IS CALLING YOU !!" I waked out of my room, and downstairs "Y'all hungry?"

"Trust, baby, listen to me" He followed behind me

I stared at him, "did my feelings ever matter to you?"

"Yes they did, and they're mutual" He said

"So, why did the bitch name say wif - wait, so what the fuck does my name say?"

"Future" he said

"Okay, well future your ass out my house" everybody laughed

He licked his lips, nodding he left.

I looked at the ceiling with tears in my eyes, three walked over to me and gave me a hug "you good sis"

"No, I'm not. Im hurt. How could he?" I said

He sighed, "give it time, Abilene"

"Too keep getting hurt? FUCK THAT. He begged for this shit.I told him no, Let's be friends. he wanted this shit" I wiped my face "I'm sick of this shit"